Diadem Forums

[13.11.18] Video HD - Daily T-ara: Treasure Box Special

vancew90

I love the fact that our girls are so humble and thankful about every little thing.

Jungie even hand-picked a gift from fans as the prop for her solo stage. I wish the person who sent the gift saw her gesture.

The part where Rambo struggled to say "sorry to keep you waiting" (or "thank you for your patience" お待たせしました, pronounced "omatase-shima-shita"), and kept saying it as "omatesa-shimashita" was freaking funny. Dino tried her very best to correct Rambo's pronunciation but her efforts gave her more frustrations than expected.

I gotta say all of the girls' Japanese are now much much better. All of them are still struggling to say "つ" (tsu, but from the sound of it Qri is the exception, she can say tsu pretty well) from time to time, but it takes a while to get used to their accents and they just sounded like babies talking in sweet voices.

I'm really boggled about how many more talents is Minnie hiding under her sleeves. She can even do balloon origami as well!? Whenever she's around there's never a shortage of laughter.

I really enjoyed these "Mainichi T-ara" episodes. Thanks for the link.

it's in Japanese, so i only understand about half of it. waiting for the eng subbed version :)

btw the part that Jiyeon plays with her "tail" baloon is hillarious. she was even captured still busy with that baloon when hyomin is being interviewed by the cameraman XD and the part when hyomin twisted the baloons.. haha so cute those two dorkies :D