Diadem Forums

[13.11.22] T-ara reveals Jiyeon's sorrowful teaser image for "What Do I Do"

nathaniel

[13.11.22] T-ara reveals Jiyeon's sorrowful teaser image for "What Do I Do"

59070099.2.jpg

The first teaser for T-ara's new song has been released featuring Jiyeon.

On the 22nd, T-ara's agency revealed the teaser image for Jiyeon.

The teaser shows Jiyeon in one moment with tears in her eyes and smeared lipstick, but in the second image, Jiyeon's presentation has a different feel.

T-ara's new song 2013 "What Do I Do" will show the member's acting and expression through a musical-like choreography. The focal point of the choreography was also made to be like a musical sequence.

T-ara's 2013 version of "What Do I Do" will sample the song of the same name by Sand Pebbles. The new version was produced and written by Shinsadong Tiger and has a sophisticated melody that young adults can enjoy, while the older population can also enjoy because of the past-favorite melody being recreated. In the end, "What Do I Do" is a pop-dance song that everyone will love.

T-ara's teaser images will be revealed sequentially for each member and finally they will unveil the song on December 2nd.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131122n15561

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I'm so psychic for their comeback now because of this. The teaser looks like a sad mellow song but we can't ever predict a T-ARA song until it comes out so, I'm so anticipating it. The concept looks mature and beautiful, I love it so far :)

And I can't even comprehend how good Jiyeon looks there. It's funny how I keep thinking 'She can't look any better than this anymore, this is the best' during No.9, but she keeps coming out surprising me.

I love her hair here, her stare, her expression, but oh then again, I guess I just love everything Jiyeon. Lol

She looks beyond gorgeous. Can't wait for other awesome pics from Qri Boram Eunjung Hyomin Soyeon soon :D

i dont know why , ~ why!!! why !!! t-ara always not won in any Mbank ,inikagayo and others ..their's song really better than another kpop songs .. t-ara song's always have the meaning and reality and catchy .. ~ ahhhhh... i feel realy mad ..!!!! i hate korean fans who not appreciated our t-ara ... I hope they can win :(((((

Looks like Christmas is coming early for us Queens! Another song for us to enjoy during the year end festivities and also to end the year.

No need for promises such as melodies that the young, old and everyone to enjoy, I don't know about others but I have not been disappointed so far with any of T-ara so far. So, I'm sure I will enjoy this one too, and I suspect most T-ara fans will as well.

Yeah, hope there will be great MV to go along with song. In addition to their songs, I really like the girls acting abilities as well. Double joy, great song plus MV. Pleeeease.... :)

This year has to be one of our Best years to date!?! I think with this teaser, Jiyeon will not only ignite our curiosity but our passion to Love❤️ her and T-ara ever more! As my bias, I have to say seeing her well up with tears swells up my heart with mixed emotions beyond control. Even though it is a picture and a MV, just the thought if her hurting brings instant pain? Lol!

I hope this Comeback compliments the vision that Jiyeon is portraying in this photo?! Striking, yet provocative and passionate!

❤️T-ara style❗️❗️❗️

December 2nd.........Christmas is early!!!!! Daebak❗️