Diadem Forums

[INFO] T-ARA Europe Photobook

xoqrixo

So I just saw this video on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAAlMDDSpo0

And I came to the conclusion (lol) that I seriously NEED this photobook. I searched everywhere but can't seem to find it. It's not the Swiss and Paris photobook. I want it so badly. Does anyone know where I can find it???? (I would make scans too) :(

yes and no. I have that one already, since it comes with a cd and a dvd there are not that many pics. but in the photobook from the video there are a lot more sites and different shootings aswell T_T but still thank you ^^

This photobook was sold exclusively at their recent Budokan concert. The lost Freedom Tour in Europe photobook from back in 2012 more than likely.

You're best chance of finding it is through Japanese auctions as it's not being officially sold through any outlet. Quite the shame though. :\

I see so that's why I couldn't find anywhere. It's a shame I agree :( I might try some auctions :) thank you ^^

I was just about to inquire about this book as well. I too read that it was sold exclusively at their Treasure Box Tour venue, which I'm assuming is specifically the Budokan location as craZy stated. I just purchased the book and was wondering about the DVD content. From my understanding, there are 3 of them, however, I am unsure about the contents of the disc, particularly in comparison to the DVD content in T-ARA's Best of Best 2009 - 2012 ~Korean Ver.~ release (which I have). Is it subtitled?

This book was only sold at the budokan concert venue back in july and september of this year. Your best bet of getting this book is through a japan auction site, its been sold at least 9000 yen+shipping and fees. You would need a third party help to get the book like easy auction japan, buyee, cdnow japan, etc. Or u can find someone from japan or perhaps some nice diadem member who will be attending concert in future to help u out if ever its sold again.

As for tye dvd content, your not missing out on anything. 2 of the dvd is just their music video. The 3rd dvd is the same video from the best of best pb/cd but with hwayoung edited out plus it has multiple subtitle including english.