Diadem Forums

[13.11.25] "Reply 1994" star Son Hojun to star in T-ara's new music video

nathaniel

[13.11.25] "Reply 1994" star Son Hojun to star in T-ara's new music video

201311251142772175_5292bcfb608c0.jpg

Son Hojun will star in T-ara's new music video.

According to Core Contents Media on the 25th, Son Hojun recorded his scenes for the music video on the 21st and above is a picture of him with the members during a break.

Core Contents Media said, "The appearance of Son Hojun in T-ara's music video was determined a long time ago. There was a friendly atmosphere as the members filmed with him."

Son Hojun has appeared in a variety of dramas including "Coffee House", "Shanghai Brothers", and currently attracting a lot of attention in the tvN drama "Reply 1994".

T-ara will release "What Do I Do" on the 2nd of next month. It's their reinterpretation of the "What Do I Do" that won as the University Song of The Year in 1977.

Core Contents Media also revealed that the T-ara members choreography and facial expressions will be reminiscent of a musical. The music video was also filmed in the aspect of a musical.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131125n17551

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

What a lucky *******, I mean what a lucky guy. I hope he has a long and painful life for having so much physical contacts with the girls.

The dude from Lies MV is considered one of the luckiest ******* person alive, I hope he also has a long and painful life. However the MV turned out to be quite a huge hit, so I forgive the dude, I only hope he has a painful life, doesn't have to be long.

But if the MV turned out to be a huge hit, then I'll consider forgiving him the same way too.

Yes, these are grudging words from a crazed uncle fan.

My first reaction seeing Jungie's blonde hair: Jungie the Snow Queen XD

What a lucky *******, I mean what a lucky guy. I hope he has a long and painful life for having so much physical contacts with the girls.

The dude from Lies MV is considered one of the luckiest ******* person alive, I hope he also has a long and painful life. However the MV turned out to be quite a huge hit, so I forgive the dude, I only hope he has a painful life, doesn't have to be long.

But if the MV turned out to be a huge hit, then I'll consider forgiving him the same way too.

Yes, these are grudging words from a crazed uncle fan.

My first reaction seeing Jungie's blonde hair: Jungie the Snow Queen XD

He seems like a decent guy so far, a professional and he is a rising star, so he have to keeps his image.

But if he gets too much skinship with dino, I'll fly to korea and personally strangle him myself. XD

I am looking forward to the release of our new song "What Do I Do" in Decemeber"! And, as an original and long time Fan of T-ara, I have to say I too am reserved about this decision. But, this seems in line with KKS on how he shoots from his hips on his decisions without much thought.....yet, gets very lucky.

So, let's wait and see! We will probably have another fantastic hit and a great comeback to end a fabulous 2013 year for us!!!!

However, on another note. I am dying for the release of the XMAS A & B EDITIONS!!!???

hmm... dont know whether this is good news or not, but still cant wait for the comeback.

Wouldnt say i like eunjung's new hair colour but, its something new.

Wait, isnt this the same pose that he did during the fan sign?

Considering the retro theme, the blonde do seems to fit but her trademark bob cut is a style icon at this point so it'll always be a little strange when she does something different.

However it's not the first time we've seen white hair Eunjung.

Even if it was a wig. ^^

white-the-melody-of-the-curse.jpg

CR: White: The Melody of the Curse - rebzombie

rokwitu, sorry to ask, but what bad feelings were you talking about? and this is not the first time he's in their video. He was in their Apple is A MV back in 2009 too. Looking forward to December 2nd!!

rokwitu, sorry to ask, but what bad feelings were you talking about? and this is not the first time he's in their video. He was in their Apple is A MV back in 2009 too. Looking forward to December 2nd!!

What the heck? That is the same guy? He tried to kiss young and innocent Jiyeon that time (although I'm sure their lips didn't met)

He looks so different... more skinnier. Alright that's it, I'm keeping an eye on him.

Guest rokwitu

Well I've known him he looked very familiar and very close to T-ara .. But I do not feel good about it .. I think the mv better has only T-ara. LOL