Diadem Forums

[13.11.27] T-ara to hold a release event for the "What Do I Do" music video at Coex Megabox Theater

nathaniel

[13.11.27] T-ara to hold a release event for the "What Do I Do" music video at Coex Megabox Theater

BaC92NRCUAAWAUr.jpg

Girl group T-ara will reveal their 2013 "What Do I Do" music video at the COEX Megabox Theater.

On December 2nd, T-ara will have an hour-long event where they will premiere their new "What Do I Do" music video at the COEX Megabox Theater.

The music video was formed in the shape of a musical and is nine minutes long. They will also release 10 minutes of production process in creating it. T-ara will invite 60 fans to be there when they release their music video.

Core Contents Media said, "The music video was produced in the form of a musical and it should be watched on a large screen with a high quality sound system. We want to deliver the video in the best way possible."

T-ara will reveal their first teaser today at 5:00 PM KST through their official website. The teaser was filmed in China.

Source: http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20131127115608729?newsid=20131127115608729

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem