Diadem Forums

[13.11.28] T-ara will live stream their music video premiere on December 2nd

nathaniel

[13.11.28] T-ara will live stream their music video premiere on December 2nd

201311281143312510_1.jpg

T-ara's music video will premiere worldwide at the same time.

On December 2nd at 3:00 PM KST, T-ara will live-stream their music video premiere of 2013 "What Do I Do" through Genie's Korean channel (http://www.ustream.tv/channel/geniemusic).

The 2013 "What Do I Do" music video premiere will be about an hour long event and include two new songs in the music video including a ballad. The members will also be present at the scene for a press conference.

In addition, T-ara will invite 60 of their own fans to attend the premiere at the COEX Megabox movie theater.

T-ara's 2013 "What Do I Do" samples the University Music Festival song winner of 1977 which was Sand Pebbles' "What Do I Do". The members will recreate the song by sampling it and recreating the choreography through their music video by act during their musical choreography. The music video was also made in the form of a musical.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131128n16561

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

This new MV has got potential written all over it for a great and memorable MV. Musical setting would suggest that there will be a storyline in the MV and I think most fans would enjoy another one of T-ara 'drama' MV. And Judging by the teaser images and roles portrayed by the girls, it's going to be a really interesting MV.

Hope it reaches the legendary status of Roly Poly MV!

Guest Phailinator

Well this isn't really a spazz thread so I'd prefer having one separately.

Also, do you guys think GenieMusic will record the livestream and put it on the same channel?

Well this isn't really a spazz thread so I'd prefer having one separately.

Also, do you guys think GenieMusic will record the livestream and put it on the same channel?

I'm not very familiar with Genie music service but when KBS livestreamed the 2013 MAMA awards, the video was available for viewing after the event so I imagine something similar could occur here.