Diadem Forums

Pre-order T-ara's 8th Mini Album Repackage 'Again 1977' on YesAsia!

craZy

You sound very sure and convincing, thanks :)

This is what YesAsia advertises when they say CD + Poster.

RYcMwHF.jpg

I found this image on the web but when I was blanking out the reseller's URL I went a little overboard. :P

So when you get the CD+Poster option, the poster is typically the album cover.

They're not going to send you a Super Junior poster when you order a T-ARA album. ^^

I particularly like this album cover. I might actually buy the poster for the first time ever!

Lol what happened to the cover voted by the fans? Anyway this looks way better than an old VHS.

I'm so happy that they decided to scrap the idea of using a photo of an old cassette player on the cover. Although I felt that it fit the concept as they are covering a song from the 70s, I would much rather see their beautiful faces on their album covers. Plus, since I only purchase their repackaged Korean albums, I would have been disappointed that AGAIN got such a beautiful cover but AGAIN 1977 didn't.

great Yesasia approved my credit on the 01/12 and today they just told me that there was an issue and the authorization failed........but they still took my money..... anyone else having the same issue?

If the credit card authorization failed but were still charged for the purchase contact your bank immediately.