Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What are your opinions on K-Netizen reactions to T-ara(related articles)?

Guest Phailinator

Guest Phailinator

I always get really emotional when I see K-Netizen reactions on various websites about any T-ara related articles. They're always bashing on them and I can't help to get angry and overprotective. I just want to bring some common sense into those people. I know some people are gonna think I'm crazy for thinking like this, but I don't know why I do it, I can't stop myself. This is really sensitive for me.

Am I being too much? What do you guys do about this or put more simply, how do you feel about it? And lastly, do you have any advice on how should I react?

Ah, just reading this post on my own makes me seem not mentally healthy, I hope you guys understand me.

Even if you only read this, thank you.

I know dem feels. T-ara got bashed for something I am sure is not true when there are other scandal which is much worse and actually true (I am not gonna dig into this further, if u read the news u know what I mean). Of course it bothers me at first, that some people are just too ignorant but I guess ppl are ppl. nothing I can do to change them, it's their loss for missing out on great music & group.

What I can do is show support to T-ara, buy original albums, comments on every article, show enthusiasm (within our capability of course, don't worsen your health)

As for what keeping me sane for most part, is to be among fans (Queens). It helps to be an active member of this forum, share your thoughts, enthusiasm. This is a really great community I found so far, I've joined another fanclub and this is the best so far.

Also, I can refer you to some articles that really helps me to know how the girls doing (career-wise), and how people react (in a positive way):

This blog article kills me everytime, just type T-ara into the search box. They really know their stuff. :P

http://arcadey.net/

Chart analysis on T-ara N4, which is great news:

http://www.hellokpop.com/2013/06/08/chart-analysis-t-ara-n4-album-sales-confirms-the-idol-group-is-still-one-of-a-kind/

There's even this poll on AKP, which is known for very biased yet Qri destroy this poll by a GIGANTIC margin. XD

http://www.allkpop.com/forums_post/allkpop/K-POP/prettiest-girl-in-the-world-poll/3462465#axzz2lpuW7KdB

Last but not least, If you still had doubts about the so called "Incident" check out this post:

http://www.t-araworld.net/2012/08/more-proofs-against-bullying-rumors.html

Lastly be sure to check the recent videos, variety show, we have a great team of subbers and uploaders here that always provide the latest t-ara videos. It really shows how the girls stay positive, cheerful, almost indifferent to how we knows them since beginning. Also you can see there's still many Korean fans and media still very supportive to our queens :)

I hope this helps, sorry if it's too long since I know how you're feeling I guess I am just trying to help. Stay positive and be a proud Queen, ok? Fighting!!! :lol:

It's a good thing that T-ara have fans like you! Well, a lot have been written with regards to your topic and my advise to you is not to be drawn further into arguments and counter-arguments about what actually happened. Just like a kid throwing a tantrum sometimes it is just better to leave these critics alone. We can never silence them and they are so hell bent in bringing T-ara down that nothing T-ara says can ever satisfy them. So it's better to leave these comments alone let the whole thing just fade away. By defending or countering their comments just adds fuel to the fire.

As I have mentioned earlier in my posts, there is so much more to T-ara than the 'controversies' surrounding them. For them to be around for so many years and with a string of hit songs speaks volume of their talents and popularity. That should be the focus of kpop fans, the music. And I always work on the idea that a person is innocent until proven guilty. Nothing has been proven and that is why whatever critics say does not affect my support for T-ara.

At the same time, personally I am comforted by the fact that most of these criticism stem from just jealousy of T-ara's success and popularity, and in a way it shows the strength of T-ara. I mean, haven't we all at one time been a bit jealous of another person because he/she is better than us in some way or the other? It's just human nature. Have a read of the article below if you have the time. An insight into korean society.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20130910001018

As Hyomin once mentioned in one of her interviews, they always look out for positive comments on the internet and that is what we should be doing as well. Just enjoy the music.

welll ..... those hurtful comments or reactions from those stupid haters don't make sense at all if you believe to T-ara .... :) True Queen's are those who remain faithful to T-ara despite of all the hates they received.... :) Its good for you not to read those if you couldn't stand the negative comments...if you could well just don't mind them... anyway we can't stop people from giving their opinions.. Anyway its just an OPINION..

I find k-netz passionate hatred amusing to be honest haha.

They don't bother me truthfully. When the scandal happened, the comments were very hurtful to read admittedly, as such I decided to simply stop reading/visiting any place that consisted of heavy negativity against T-ara. Couple to few weeks later, I just got over it really. I would then actually be able to read up on netizen comments, even look forward to them sometimes to see the silly stuff they come up.

They've never managed to get me angry or provoke any kind of emotion (other than amusement, I've chuckled many times at the endless but ridiculous vigor behind their comments lol), and they really shouldn't. K-netizen are quite notorious as we know, their words aren't of any harm unless you let them be.

If they upset you, just don't bother reading them. There's no point for you to do so other than becoming upset. No point in reasoning with such folks either as they actually don't even care and are pretty much in it just to spew hate.

So yeah, don't waste your energy on it. I honestly just don't care and I go by my day as a T-ara fan as happily as ever. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Guest Phailinator

Thanks guys. This is EXACTLY what I needed. Now I see that joining the forum was one of my best ideas. Those articles made me smile so brightly C:. I'll be a happy Queen now who doesn't get bothered by negative comments. You've made my day, no wait, week, no wait, life. Thank you again.

Thanks guys. This is EXACTLY what I needed. Now I see that joining the forum was on of my best ideas. Those articles made me smile so brightly C:. I'll be a happy Queen now who doesn't get bothered by negative comments. You've made my day, no wait, week, no wait, life. Thank you again.

Really happy and glad that we were of help to you. In a way, you made me realise that joining this forum is not only for like minded people like us to share our views and get updated information on T-ara but in so doing we are indirectly encouraging and supporting each other in our love for T-ara. Just like what you said, some comments or incidents may make us lose our direction and discourage us. So, let's not be too focused on these negatives comments and spoil our experience with T-ara's music.

I don't really care... actually I don't even read a lot of those articles anymore. If you think about it, what is there to get upset about? The people that hate T-ara are clearly more vocal than most, but really, the mean comments they leave on places like Nate is all they have. Remember when T-Jinyo tried to organize a protest? And out of their 300,000 members this is how many people showed up...

tumblr_inline_mihkzmFb821qz4rgp.jpg

If I feel any type of way towards the situation, I feel bad for the people who have that much hatred in their souls!

I always get really emotional when I see K-Netizen reactions on various websites about any T-ara related articles. They're always bashing on them and I can't help to get angry and overprotective. I just want to bring some common sense into those people. I know some people are gonna think I'm crazy for thinking like this, but I don't know why I do it, I can't stop myself. This is really sensitive for me.

Am I being too much? What do you guys do about this or put more simply, how do you feel about it? And lastly, do you have any advice on how should I react?

Ah, just reading this post on my own makes me seem not mentally healthy, I hope you guys understand me.

Well, first and foremost easy solution to it - if it makes you emotional, don't read it.

It's not like T-ara themselves read those comments either (most of the time anyway). When one member comes out saying she was depressed or had suicidal tendencies, was physically struck by a nutter etc. then you can start really being concerned 100%. There were fears something bad like that was happening months ago, but as time passed, chances of such is no longer happening.

Bluntly put, nothing to worry about until something really crazy happens, despite the unlikeliness (as mentioned above).

I would however, say that the hate is not exactly a baseless irrational thing, if you consider one major social issue Korea has been faced with, backed up with growing public pressure - bullying. And as someone who has witnessed and also experienced such while living there, it's actually pretty understandable why - like many cases of bullying in Korea, it's always the victim who gets the short hand of the stick and winds up having to leave and transfer schools while the perpetrators themselves get little to no punishment - in the eyes of many when it comes to T-ara's case, Hwayoung's fate in the group wasn't really all that different to a school bully victim, not to mention KKS slandered her through the media, which quickly worsened the situation immensely for the group.

T-ara's scandal unfortunately occurred at a time where anti-bullying sentiment had grown explosively. Had it happened at a much different time, the outcome likely would have been vastly different.

If you want to truly blame someone, put your finger on their dumbass of a CEO.

Thanks to OP for making this thread, this is something that I always wanted to discuss with someone. At the height of the scandal, I kinda felt the same thing, emotional bcoz of what happen, dissapointed in the screw ups of the management and angry and piss off the haters and anti's for spreading false rumours/news and unending unlimited bashing.

Shortly after the scandal, I was really upset and furious because of mostly anti/hater comments. I used to join and frequently visit International fan forum communities like allkpop and Hallyu8. From there, I have access to the comments, and K-netizens comments are just some of the worse I have ever seen. I have difficulty understanding how anyone can have so much hatred in them~!

So, from then on, I left those communities go less and less into K-pop. I think the best way to handle it, is just ignore them and come back when u r ready. Being to emotionally involved does no good to ur self, u can't make them upset and ur just hurting yourself. At that time I was so piss off, I dun wan to go near anything CCM, since they are the major culprits to the scandal.

In the end, I left K-pop for a while, went to listen to other music. Luckily after 1 year, I came across T-ara again encountered their song No.9 in SBS channel on my TV, and fell in love with T-ara again and of coz joined this community. I'm glad I did, cuz I love them bcoz of their music, and whatever happened in the past would not affect my decision.

• 6 months later...

They don't affect how I feel about T-ARA in any way.

This basically. No matter what is being said about them wether it's from a korean-netizen or just a clueless anti-fan. It doesn't affect how i feel about the girls and the whole situation. I ignore them 90% of the time, unless the person who is bashing them is wanting to discuss the situation then i'm more than willing to explain my point of view. just let them talk.

Annoying for the most part. Most either insult the girls and try to make them seem like they're all somehow the Antichrist(though some have the courtesy to target only some of the members, I guess?) or overly defend them and support them in downright fanatical ways, as if the girls have no fault of their own.

Both types are annoying and are one of the reasons I don't read comments on T-ara articles as often as I did before.

It's rare to find more balanced people.

first,it can be annoying and make my blood boils just by reading those nasty comments...but when I read it again,it was funny and amusing at the same time.

I only knew about T-ara last year so I don't understand what would Queens feels like back in 2012 when they receive the most hate. But I quickly knew about their fake scandal when I was searching everything I can about T-ara(just like a new fans would do) on the internet. I don't care much about the news but I'd admit I was a little sad and wondering why they do that(coz I was just started to like them). Then,I came across many articles and blogs related to the scandal...I read through everything and decides that the scandal was a big bull****. Oh boy,I'm so glad that I did that researching about them.

and I'm regret that I didn't knew T-ara sooner...they had so many great songs and Lovey Dovey was the first song I've heard. T-ara wasn't the first kpop artist that I've known but T-ara's song made me loves everything about kpop. Before I knew them,my expression was like,'hmmm okay','better than nothing' to any k-songs that I've heard and I was quickly gets boring with song. Not with T-ara,I like music but I have never stick with one group or genre for a long time coz hearing something over and over again would be very boring. T-ara's song is different,no matter how much I listen to it...it still the same as if I heard it for the first time.