Diadem Forums

[13.12.01] Video HD - 'What Do I Do' MV Premier Full Recording

xbot

Thank you so much for posting the recording of the live stream! I love the songs, however, I can't say that I'm as impressed with the video as I would like to be. I like that they tried something different and love the fact that it was fun and colorful (and also that they incorporated some of the previous dance moves into the video!), however, I didn't feel that the story line was clear or well executed. Some of the outfits were quite tacky as well although the girls themselves looked adorable as always (particularly the outfits in the beginning of the video). Personally, I enjoyed the behind the scenes footage more than the video itself. Overall, it was a nice video and I will continue watching it to support them, however, I can't say that I love it at this time although I hope it will grow on me with time.

well personally i like the song, regardless of the MV. i tend to listen to the song before i watch the MV, to see whether i would like the song in the first place or not. I believe the MV can sometimes influence whether you would like the song or not

i personally think the clothes are not tacky. maybe they are trying to channel the 70's look but with a modern perspective?

thank you~The MV is just too adorable for words and behind the scenes are the best with so many funny moments. I'm super excited to see this song performed live this week :)

Oh I see Dani in the audience? while they were being interviewed