Diadem Forums

[13.12.03] Video HD - T-ara '1977 기억 안나' + '나어떡해' MV

T-4R4

Really happy at how enjoyable this MV turned out to be. It brought back all the elements that made T-ara such a success in the first place. The MV has a catchy song, cute dance moves, it's funny and cute. The whole musical concept with backup dancers moving and dancing to a fun and upbeat song really brings everything together for a really fun MV. The colourful sets and costumes also adds to the whole theatrical atmosphere.

Super cute moment for me is the incorporation of the bo peep bo peep dance and No9 dance moves. To see Boram and Eunjung re-visiting bpbp brought a big smile to my face! Most of all it's great to see the girls really having fun in the making of the MV.

I'm surprised people are still confused about the song. In the "What Do I Do" MV, they sing the ballad version first, then the curtain drops and they start the Dance version, kinda just like how they had two versions of Cry Cry. It's not just one long (tempo-changing) song.

But aside from that, I loved the song (both versions) and MV. Hyomin looks gorgeous in blue!

So, to sort out my confusion, this is actually ONE song, but ShiTiger and friends tweaked it into 2 different feels, slightly different sounding songs.

The ballad 'I Don't Remember' sounds like an intro to the dance track 'What Do I Do' (or can also be translated as 'What About Me?')