Diadem Forums

[13.12.05] Video - T-ara - 나 어떡해 @M!Countdown

T-4R4

Eunjung with blonde bob cut... I CANNOT stop drooling.

Sso came out to kill everyone, I mean EVERYONE, and she succeeded.

This live performance is SUPERB, I like it better than the official MV.

Our girls had never failed to impress me.

tumblr_mw5h8sxekO1rds5lgo1_250.gif

I applaud you with Minnie applause.

That was AMAZING.. just wow.. and they really set it up like a musical. Love the small details & props, Soyeon's mirror, Eunjeung's handphone and Hyomin's.. er was that a trash can? Also I bet a lot of people were confused with the 1977 intro MV but it was the perfect opening imho :D

Intro

Credit: KmnetLive2

Their color coordination is almost like Super Sentai series.

This is T-ara Sentai... Should it be Retroranger or Dorkyranger?

I just notice it after you pointed it out and I call myself a toku fan .___.

Super Dorky Rolyranger I think. Jiyeon is red, Hyomin blue, Boram green, Qri pink, Soyeon yellow and Eunjung mysterious purple ranger. XD

Whoa!! This is totally unexpected. Being a regular viewer of the MCountdown show, I can honestly and objectively say this is one of the best live performance on the show. I can't believe that they actually recreated the whole street scene on stage. The whole set up plus the backup dancers make for a really lively and fun performance. A real visual feast. Good job T-ara! An absolutely brilliant performance!

Let's hope this amazing performance will equally be matched with a top placing the charts for the T-ara.

Guest Phailinator

Btw, why does it look like this stage is full playback?

I'm assuming it's because it's the first performance of the song, I hope that in the future we'll get to hear more of their live voices! ^O^

Other than that

OH MY GOD IS THIS HAPPENING

The highlight of this live stage is Eunjung's new do.

Can't stop we won't stop. TTL looking Eunjung is back!

Btw, why does it look like this stage is full playback?

I feel the same too.. N I have a thought that this is will be the last song from T-ara before their contract finish... I see the dance from Bo peep Bo peep to no.9 in MV seems like a summary in essay towards the end.. N also the jap fanclub is closing down... I'm really nervous about this... Hopefully my thought is wrong... #touch wood n finger cross...

Besides that, the comeback stage was really awesomeeeeeeee....!!!!

You know, maybe i'm the only one but i think i just noticed something.

From the beginning i discovered T-ara, the only one i noticed was really shining was Jiyeon and Eunjung. Although Hyomin was almost out there but when Day by Day, Hyomin really shined. Although this was probably because i was watching Invincible Youth :P

Now with Number 9 and What Should I Do, it seems T-ara have really outdone themselves. You can really see and notice Boram and Qri on the stage and nobody seems to be left out.

This made me really have the feels and I wish the best for them. Sorry if i make every one upset, but I really don't mind if they never made to the top in the charts. As long as they're around, making music and entertaining us... I'm content :) :) :wub:

I feel the same too.. N I have a thought that this is will be the last song from T-ara before their contract finish... I see the dance from Bo peep Bo peep to no.9 in MV seems like a summary in essay towards the end.. N also the jap fanclub is closing down... I'm really nervous about this... Hopefully my thought is wrong... #touch wood n finger cross...

Core Contents Media knows T-ARA becomes free agents next year so they're trying to cash out as best they can before T-ARA explores other options.

I'd like to see T-ARA sign with JYP. He knows the score. The girls are very popular right now and with a good agency, they could be more successful than ever!

You know, maybe i'm the only one but i think i just noticed something.

From the beginning i discovered T-ara, the only one i noticed was really shining was Jiyeon and Eunjung. Although Hyomin was almost out there but when Day by Day, Hyomin really shined. Although this was probably because i was watching Invincible Youth :P

Now with Number 9 and What Should I Do, it seems T-ara have really outdone themselves. You can really see and notice Boram and Qri on the stage and nobody seems to be left out.

This made me really have the feels and I wish the best for them. Sorry if i make every one upset, but I really don't mind if they never made to the top in the charts. As long as they're around, making music and entertaining us... I'm content :) :) :wub:

What we're seeing right now is T-ARA being allowed to do their thing without excessive meddling in the form of new members, internal strife or other distractions.

Pre-debut, they were billed as "super rookies" because their talents were seen as extraordinary.

Now that Kim Kwang Soo has forgotten about his dream of one-upping SNSD and let T-ARA do what they do best, we're seeing the best of T-ARA so far and it's wonderful. :)

Just came out..

OFFICAL MNET VIDEO:

Guys, if you can please visit/like/share the official MVs and videos again and again. T-ara really needs the view counts and what makes it frustrating is that I read somewhere (don't know if its true or not) there is a Chinese site out there with the unofficial mv with over 1.4 million views

T-ara still had hide and seek coming in 31st December also next year they will focus on china activities, I'll say they aren't going anywhere although I hope they could get some break though.

Core Contents Media knows T-ARA becomes free agents next year so they're trying to cash out as best they can before T-ARA explores other options.

I'd like to see T-ARA sign with JYP. He knows the score. The girls are very popular right now and with a good agency, they could be more successful than ever!

What we're seeing right now is T-ARA being allowed to do their thing without excessive meddling in the form of new members, internal strife or other distractions.

Pre-debut, they were billed as "super rookies" because their talents were seen as extraordinary.

Now that Kim Kwang Soo has forgotten about his dream of one-upping SNSD and let T-ARA do what they do best, we're seeing the best of T-ARA so far and it's wonderful. :)

LOL the five year thingies. Whatever they're doing I am supporting them but it's a fact that CCM made the girls into what they are today, both the good and the bad.

T-ara still had hide and seek coming in 31st December also next year they will focus on china activities, I'll say they aren't going anywhere although I hope they could get some break though.

LOL the five year thingies. Whatever they're doing I am supporting them but it's a fact that CCM made the girls into what they are today, both the good and the bad.

Well said! I'm glad to hear that at least for a change that someone is giving a little bit of credit to CCM and not constantly criticizing and bashing them. It's not to say that I am a big fan of CCM but I just don't think that they deserve all the hate that is directed at them. We are all humans and our decisions are never 100% right. Sometimes we get it right and sometimes we get it wrong. But to look at the overall picture, CCM have kept T-ara around for 4+ years, and in the highly competitive world of kpop, that is an achievement in itself. So to nit pick and criticize CCM on certain incidents and issues along the 4+years that T-ara have been around is really unfair and uncalled for. In the end, it is the agency that sets the direction, style and concepts that we have come to love about T-ara.

Yeah.. despite all the mistakes, CCM does know how to consistently get the perfect songs & concepts for T-ara. I still listen to every single title song they made and even T-ara's filler songs are sometimes better than other girl group's title songs (even from the Big 3 agencies)

I feel like I do my part to share T-ARA content globally.

CR: Coremidas - gif by CptFantasy (CF)

Capt, would love to have a gift of Eunjeung phoning a friend from on stage.. :D