Diadem Forums

[13.12.05] Video - T-ara - 나 어떡해 @M!Countdown

T-4R4

Yeah.. despite all the mistakes, CCM does know how to consistently get the perfect songs & concepts for T-ara. I still listen to every single title song they made and even T-ara's filler songs are sometimes better than other girl group's title songs (even from the Big 3 agencies)

Capt, would love to have a gift of Eunjeung phoning a friend from on stage.. :D

On the topic of CCM, they made some mistakes for certain, but Davichi is having some crazy success with their new song.

Plus KKS finally decided to get back to the original 6 T-ARA members which is turning out to be great and Areum's immediate future as a performer is secure with her contract so credit where credit is due for doing some things right.

And hey, at there are far worse agencies out there. *Cough*cough*DSP!Cough*

Yeah.. despite all the mistakes, CCM does know how to consistently get the perfect songs & concepts for T-ara. I still listen to every single title song they made and even T-ara's filler songs are sometimes better than other girl group's title songs (even from the Big 3 agencies)

Capt, would love to have a gift of Eunjeung phoning a friend from on stage.. :D

You're right, I would think Eunjung calling me would be a great gift!

If you're asking for a Eunjung/phone gif, I just finished a new batch from that M! Countdown perf but I don't think that one's among them.

I'll have to get to that tomorrow. I'm all gif'ed out for tonight.

T-ara Sentai roll call:

T-ara Red, Dino Park.

T-ara Blue, Dorky Minnie.

T-ara Yellow, Bossy Sso.

T-ara Green, Chibi Rambo. (Chibiちび = kid)

T-ara Pink, Pretty Qri.

T-ara Violet, Blondie Jungie.

Yes, I'm still hung up on the T-ara Sentai thing, it'll be frickin' funny and I do believe the girls can pull it off as a goof, knowing how dorky these girls are.

I love to read all the comments before.....about t-ara M!countdown/comeback.

But several comments about CCM + T-ara ... contracts will be due on april...

mmmm...make me thinking....

if u don't want to let someone go from u, what will u do?

if they are very shining and clean image...then every single company in the korea even outsider will offer them....

so....must do something to hold them... -_--_--_--_--_- arghhh!!!

i bet after they renew their contract with CCM for another 5 years, their name will blow again...

n then 1 year b4 finish contract some prob will occur again...maybe in different way...