Diadem Forums

[PRESS] T-ara 'Do You Know Me (나 어떡해)' M! Countdown Comeback Stage (12/05)

craZy

The link to the rest of the photos should come with a safety warning; too many photos of Hyomin in that blue dress may cause severe nose bleed. My eyes popped at her body:leg length ratio. Gurl's sexy and she knows it.

I like that Jiyeon is wearing a Ramones Tee. We should send her one of their albums. It's always good to sample new stuff and widen one's horizons.

A part of of me really hoped that the choreography had at one point, Eunjung grabbing the lapels of her trenchcoat, pulling it apart, twirling said trenchcoat in the air before tossing* into the audience. She has a varaa-vra-voom body but she's not showing. I'm dirty-minded, that I admit.

Qri is gorgeous as always, really glad she's this single's center.

Soeyeon is well, Soeyeon. And I wouldn't want it anyway else.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, ISN'T BORAM REALLY REALLY CUTE? I MEAN, REALLY REALLY CUTE HERE? THAT SMILE, THOSE FINE FEATURES, THE WONDERFUL COSTUME. I LURRRRRVE! And she isn't my bias.

End!

Edit; *Aforementioned Trenchcoat, not herself. Though I am very sure that if it was the latter, some members of the audience on the receiving end would be really really happy. Best take-home memento evah!

[The guy on the right in Soyeon's photo hahhAAHAHA omfg I'm dying.]

They all look so bright and uplifting ^O^

LOLOL, I noticed it right away when I first look at the photo, his face is priceless hahaha . Love today's stage and looking forward to musicbank tomorrow!