Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Vote T-ara for Mwave Countdown.

HeraldC

Queens, T-ara is leading the poll for mwave countdown with Exo coming close second. I'll say let's further the gap even more shall we? Show them the voting power of Queens. http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote.m?lang=eng&mcdMenuId=menu2_1

The voting period is open until monday, don't forget to vote each day! :lol:

Also if you guys had time, let's show some love to the Queens on 'Do you Know Me' official MV. The views are moving so slow there and they definitely could use our support. even repeated F5 would really help. :P

Oh its already up? I thought Mnet doesn't open voting for a song's comeback week.. remember guys you can vote 9 times per day/ip at Mnet if there mutiple account users in your pc... just in case your brothers, sisters, mom & dad and pet gold fish wants to vote for T-ara also (nudge-nudge)(wink-wink.. don't worry I heard every fandom does the samething)

I recently passed 600 followers on my kpop Tumblr so I hope they wont be too upset if I spam them this link along with a few gifs.

Hopefully that will generate some extra support. The girls deserve a few wins for this song. ♥

Thanks for this spazz thread, heraldc!

LOL, I'm actually one of your followers. I don't use heraldc as my id though, it's kpeardelicious :P

Anything to spread the words captain! I haven't checked tumblr today but i'll be sure to give you some likes tonitght :)

LOL, I'm actually one of your followers. I don't use heraldc as my id though, it's kpeardelicious :P

Anything to spread the words captain! I haven't checked tumblr today but i'll be sure to give you some likes tonitght :)

Thank you for following me on Tumblr. :)

I'm not really big on spamming so I only put the link on Eunjung's gif, lest I risk annoying people.

Oh its already up? I thought Mnet doesn't open voting for a song's comeback week.. remember guys you can vote 9 times per day/ip at Mnet if there mutiple account users in your pc... just in case your brothers, sisters, mom & dad and pet gold fish wants to vote for T-ara also (nudge-nudge)(wink-wink.. don't worry I heard every fandom does the samething)

Yeahh, they definitely does that.. You can also voting using your twitter and facebook account everyday and asking your friends to do it everyday... Even if they don't like kpop lmao... I already voted like 10 times, and this weekend it's going to be all about this poll lmao

Yeahh, they definitely does that.. You can also voting using your twitter and facebook account everyday and asking your friends to do it everyday... Even if they don't like kpop lmao... I already voted like 10 times, and this weekend it's going to be all about this poll lmao

Can you enlighten me on how to vote that much, since I used my twitter account but it said I already vote for the day?

Can you enlighten me on how to vote that much, since I used my twitter account but it said I already vote for the day?

Not sure if I should say it here.. but oh well.. like xbot said.

every fandom uses this.. there's a little program that helps you create fast twitter accounts... If anyone is willing to do this, I can give you the link and show you the coodinates lmao

We're losing in the korean website

http://mcountdown.interest.me/vote/join.asp

and we should also vote in the japanese webiste

http://jp.mnet.com/m_count/vote.m?mcdMenuId=menu2

Queens we're still leading the polls as of today, thank you everyone for your hardwork :)

Checking in to say I voted today on all 3 sites.

I talked to Eunjung today. She said T-ARA wants an award for christmas.

How do you login on the japanese site captain? It's different ^^;

Queens we're still leading the polls as of today, thank you everyone for your hardwork :)

How do you login on the japanese site captain? It's different ^^;

I didnt do anything special. I logged in with my mnet credentials.

EDIT:

tumblr_mxfji6nRYj1rjhjgno1_250.gif

I voted again and I broadcast

the voting link on Tumblr again.

T-ARA deserves some awards for this song.