Diadem Forums

[13.12.06] Video HD - T-ara "Do You Know Me?" @ Music Bank (Updated)

Robbe_881

Guest Phailinator

Live vocals WOOOOHOOOO ^O^
This performance is a lot better than the first one in my opinion, everyone just rocks whatever they do!

EDIT: OMFG THAT SMILE AT THE END

Guest Phailinator

Wow I hadn't even noticed Hyomin's gone back to, but I had a weird feeling that something's changed, I didn't realize because I was too focused on the performance though ~.~

Gaah another great one.. Love how Hyomin is showing off her chamaleon powers, yesterday she looked like a pink haired Jessica Rabbit fused with a Flinstone characther now a dark haired femme fatale agent.. Soyeon shooting everyone dead, Qri getting two guys now vying for attention.. Eunjeung looking so slick & 2000-90s with that clamshell phone (i swear i had one around 10 years ago).. OMG Boram got abbs!!! ..and Jiyeon looking so happy (she looks like she's the narrator for the whole story).

Personally i like this choreo better than yesterdays's. there seems to be an excitement whenever yet another member popped out of the background. my only gripe is they should leave out that back-up karaoke (you know it volumes up when kpop singers couldn't reach a note but fades out if theycan) it causes a doubling effect & I don't think T-ara needs it anymore..