Diadem Forums

[13.12.07] Video - T-ara - Do You Know Me? @ Music Core

T-4R4

Guest Phailinator

Why do I get the feeling, each performance is different and it is 100X WAAAAY better than the MV? XD

omfg I feel the same way! I guess with each performance they feel more comfortable with everything and can perform better ^o^

Also, uhm, is Boram wearing her bra outside of her shirt? XD

omfg I feel the same way! I guess with each performance they feel more comfortable with everything and can perform better ^o^

Also, uhm, is Boram wearing her bra outside of her shirt? XD

I think that's just her shirt pattern, Lady Gaga wore more questionable stuff - fashion. LOL

I'll agree each performance i watch is very different, but in a good way and I suppose is better than the MV although I must say the MV is pretty good as well.

I'll agree the MV is pretty good, but while they're live though it really catch the musical - theatrical essence. IMO :P

Guest Greatlim999

i noted that boram get a lot of line (not that i'm complaining) but i also see that soyeon line is being lesser. Both are my bias, i'm in dilemma.

Soyeon is also my bias, but I think she has work hard all this years, it's time for her to rest.. at least for awhile and for others to shine. I heard she has very bad sore throat and has to rush to hospital after the MCD show. Poor Girl.