Diadem Forums

[13.12.08] Video HD - T-ara "Do You Know Me?" @ Inkigayo

aleya

I love their outfits for this performance except Eunjung. Plus the stage is just awesome. I love this promotional cycle the most because the girls look like they are having fun

Totally with you on the fun part. Personally, that is what I really love about this song and performances. It feels like T-ara is going back to their 'old' selves and the whole original concept of being a group that is known for its fun and catchy songs. It's such a joy to see them having fun and just enjoying themselves.

Notice how much louder the fanchants and cheers in this performance is? It just adds a whole new dimension to the performance. Wish I could be there as well to scream my lungs out! :D

It's getting more and more like a wild party!! :D Just as Boram said: WOW!!!

Official video at SBSmusic1 (may not work in Singapore & some other countries):

EDIT: SBS removed the video & the uploaded it again (don't know why) here is the new link:

Yesterday's comeback at Music Core already has more than 100,000 views at MBCKpop alone... ironically the Coremidas MV only has 142k & Ktmusic: around 400k there is a price to pay for having a 7 minute video.

Guest Phailinator

My ears didn't fool me right? Dino is singing live??? *gasp :o

I'm pretty sure she sang live on every performance except for the first one on M!Countdown :o

Shame Soyeon isn't on this one though :<

My ears didn't fool me right? Dino is singing live??? *gasp :o

http://imageshack.us/a/img62/2419/77q.gif

I think I am gonna faint in front of my computer. x_x

I'm pretty sure she sang live on every performance except for the first one on M!Countdown :o

Shame Soyeon isn't on this one though :<

Erm, Jiyeon sing live on every other performances as well if you notice and search for the MR versions of their live performances. I should put it this way: T-ara sings live all the time; not all kpop groups lip sync.

yeah...everyone got line, almost balance with each other....

i always see comment that make statement.."why boram, qri just have 1 or 2 line....it's not fair for both of them"

actually for me, it also not fair for other member where they must sing so many line...make them tired...unless they got different payment. am i right?

now, when CCM make them balance, they also stable....complete each other....that's T-ARA

Proud of u guys....

Boram~ I really love that she's getting more lines. And not only that when she does her part, you know she's loving every moment of it!

Also quite the fan of her outfit with the sports jacket.

I love that she's getting more attention too, she does the great job. Beautiful distinctive voice, kind of lower register, clear, perfect pitch, and still dances very well. I like her outfit too!

She' really messing with my bias Eunjung.

T-ara’s Eunjung was selected as a member of T-ara who likes to put on weird clothes.

In the episode of KBS 2TV’s Yeo Yu Man Man that aired on July 25 at 9:40 a.m., T-ara made guest appearance and talked about how they have survived in the music scene.

To the question about a member who looks good in weird clothes, T-ara members picked Eunjung.

Jiyeon said, “Eunjung likes weird clothes. The snowman clothes for ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’ were also what Eunjung chose.” At this, Eunjung said, “I’m not really conscious of that. I understand the members’ complaint, but I just think I should do it.”

However, Soyeon said, “Eunjung likes fancy, eye-catching clothes. She sometimes appears in airports in weird clothes.” Hyomin also got laughs by saying, “I think Eunjung is pretty when she doesn’t try anything for her fashion.”

In the episode, T-ara members talked about their sad family histories and reasons for giving up a pretty girl group’s image in order to succeed.

I search this this article after i see that int before....so no comment about eunjung outfit...