Diadem Forums

[13.12.10] T-ara to auction off their own personal items in charity event on the 24th

nathaniel

[13.12.10] T-ara to auction off their own personal items in charity event on the 24th

59452218.3.jpg

T-ara will hold a charity event for the less fortunate.

T-ara will take a break from their busy activities to volunteer and directly donate to the elderly, disabled children, and nurseries. They will visit various neighborhoods and take the lead in the volunteer services.

T-ara will hold a charity auction and auction off some of their own personal items such as costumes and accessories for a total of over 300 items. T-ara will directly auction the pieces on site for charity.

T-ara's auction will also be live-streamed on the Internet worldwide for about three hours. Some of the goods being auctioned on the 24th can also be purchased over the Internet.

T-ara's charity and auction event will be held on the 24th from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Nonhyeon cafe Cafenne and 100% of the proceeds will go to charity. Other stars including Davichi, Ha Seokjin, Hwang Jungeum and Son Hojun will join the charity event and auction their own things as well.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131210n16727

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

The whole idea of being able to own something that once was owned and used by our girls is simply awesome. Judging by their sense of style and fashion, you know that those items are going to be just beautiful and worth owning. And since it's for charity, why not?

In fact, I wouldn't mind just paying for that poster of the girls in their Christmas costumes. They are so cute!

The whole idea of being able to own something that once was owned and used by our girls is simply awesome. Judging by their sense of style and fashion, you know that those items are going to be just beautiful and worth owning. And since it's for charity, why not?

In fact, I wouldn't mind just paying for that poster of the girls in their Christmas costumes. They are so cute!

I would certainly buy those posters, they look really awesome. Then again, you could approach a local printing shop to print posters too right? Just need the HD format of those pictures :lol:

How can you not love this girls?! They are very generous and helpful, even if they have a hectic schedule they set it aside to help that's the reason why i admire and love them. Helping and giving the very essence of Christmas. A Merry Christmas indeed to the charity that T-ara is helping and to all Queens! :)

Hope i can join!!! I want a Eunjung stuff!!! a signed pic will do :D

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! <3<3<3

I would certainly buy those posters, they look really awesome. Then again, you could approach a local printing shop to print posters too right? Just need the HD format of those pictures :lol:

Yes, true but I was thinking more along the lines of contributing and supporting the charity event should they put the posters up for sale.

Guest minniebabyjiyeon

They are so thoughtful, they have hearts of gold which shine brighter than the fame.

How I wish I could go to the cafe that day, will the auction can be proceeded online as well. ?

wow,, its will held tomorrow..

btw wheres can i buy their stuff in internet? and can u tell me the link for live-streaming?

There's a topic on soompi about this event with links to the stream and how to buy their merchandise, though I haven't check if those link works since it's still a day from the auction time.

I visited Soompi and followed the links but the shop link didn't work and there's nothing new in the genie stream from t-ara

Typical, missed it by an hour and everything in the Soompi shop is sold out :( to bad, they weren't even that expensive, well the stream is still going on for two hours

Edited by jiyeunjung