Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Why so many hardcore International Queen's cannot find this Forum?

e_k

Welcome to Diadem! We try to actively promote on all SNS accounts: Twitter, Facebook, and KPOP forums such as One Hallyu and AKP. With over 35,000 members, we are one of the largest, if not the largest T-ara fanforum. We are actually pretty easy to find as we have subbed many (over 300) T-ara shows/cuts and done a number of projects for T-ara including raise $5,000 for charity in their name. If there's any way we can spread the word to other Queen's, please feel free to suggest what we can do! Now that you've discovered Diadem, we hope you can participate in our active community as well as let those 1,000 hardcore Intl-Queens know about Diadem!

Thank you and enjoy your stay!

If that so..there are more than 1k hardcore I-Q's that i know still not here and don't know about this forum...i am one of them..just discover this forum accidently few hours ago. Or should i change the title to dont know about this forum..

Then do the honor and promote it to your fellow Queen's

Well first and foremost, welcome to Diadem~

Considering our notability, traffic (ranging from 45-150,000 monthly) and search engine ranking, I would personally say none of the above lay it down to chance haha. To add to what's already been said above, we are a community first formed even before T-ara's debut, have accomplished much over the years and can confidently say we are as well the leading English news source for T-ara (amongst fansites).

Despite that, of course it wouldn't be odd if there are still many out there who aren't aware of us. We're always working around the clock to bring Queen's the very best T-ara content. I say we house a great deal of hardcore fans but of course will do our best to bring in even more. :)

As you're new here I would suggest taking a look at our Milestones and Projects to get to know us a little more, then further on to Subbed Videos, News, Gallery or whatever other page that may catch your interest.

Do enjoy your stay!

I thought this is private forum..

Ok..one of the easy way to promote this forum to international queen's is on youtube comment sections..(we make the comment section as chat room and forum before, now google change the format)

1. T-ara do you know me video on KTmusic channel

2. T-ara do you know me video on Coremidas channel

International Queen's and hardcore Queen's who were seek for english forum was there waiting for this forum..i will promote this excellent forum to the other hardcore I-Queen's.

So, in return *hehehe* please promote official T-ara video do you know me on YTube KTMusic channel..haha....thank you.

I thought this is private forum..

Ok..one of the easy way to promote this forum to international queen's is on youtube comment sections..(we make the comment section as chat room and forum before, now google change the format)

1. T-ara do you know me video on KTmusic channel

2. T-ara do you know me video on Coremidas channel

International Queen's and hardcore Queen's who were seek for english forum was there waiting for this forum..i will promote this excellent forum to the other hardcore I-Queen's.

So, in return *hehehe* please promote official T-ara video do you know me on YTube KTMusic channel..haha....thank you.

I thought that username sounds familiar. Are you e_kondo from youtube? LOL. Don't worry mate, already there everyday. :)

I thought that username sounds familiar. Are you e_kondo from youtube? LOL. Don't worry mate, already there everyday. :)

e_k and e_kondo..it that so obvious? haha..yea..i think...many Queen's on youtue still don't know about this forum..so, need to let them know.. ^_^

Guest Greatlim999

I think it is difficult to promote this forum in YouTube, it get blanketed very fast with many new comments everyday, I have tried promoting it in the past on T-ara's Comebacks but the results are not good even with 20likes, soon it get covered by latest likes from other comments.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what is your definition of a 'hardcore' fan?

hardcore mean will be 24/7 on T-ara youtube video..will do anything for T-ara good.. will vote T-ara 24/7 for make them #1...will buy T-ara album...also will defend T-ara from hater in good way....never leave T-ara.....the most important, we enjoy all T-ara song...from first debut until current song do you know me.. :D

I think it is difficult to promote this forum in YouTube, it get blanketed very fast with many new comments everyday, I have tried promoting it in the past on T-ara's Comebacks but the results are not good even with 20likes, soon it get covered by latest likes from other comments.

since google change the youtube comment format...it would be easy now..^_^ hope you will continue to promote this forum on youtube..Fighting! :D

hardcore mean will be 24/7 on T-ara youtube video..will do anything for T-ara good.. will vote T-ara 24/7 for make them #1...will buy T-ara album...also will defend T-ara from hater in good way....never leave T-ara.....the most important, we enjoy all T-ara song...from first debut until current song do you know me.. :D

You might want to 'loosen up' what defines a 'hardcore' fan then. Here in the forums, we had someone who could be considered a 'hardcore' fan but being so biased is exactly what made him one of the more notorious/infamous folks.

Honestly, I don't think the term 'hardcore' really should even apply when it comes to categorizing fans, unless it's something bizarrely extreme. Everyone here's a fan - it shouldn't matter whether you spend 24/7 on watching them in YT, buy their albums, vote for them on meaningless programs, defend them vigorously from haters, enjoy all their songs etc. It simply means you have more spare time on enjoying what you find about them, nothing more.

So long as you're a member and have a general liking towards the group overall, I think that's more than enough.

You might want to 'loosen up' what defines a 'hardcore' fan then. Here in the forums, we had someone who could be considered a 'hardcore' fan but being so biased is exactly what made him one of the more notorious/infamous folks.

Honestly, I don't think the term 'hardcore' really should even apply when it comes to categorizing fans, unless it's something bizarrely extreme. Everyone here's a fan - it shouldn't matter whether you spend 24/7 on watching them in YT, buy their albums, vote for them on meaningless programs, defend them vigorously from haters, enjoy all their songs etc. It simply means you have more spare time on enjoying what you find about them, nothing more.

So long as you're a member and have a general liking towards the group overall, I think that's more than enough.

yes...you are right....and when it comes to "hardcore" Queen's actually, there is "something"..not gonna tell.. back to the topic.. I'm really happy to be here and meet new Queen's...^_^

yes...you are right....and when it comes to "hardcore" Queen's actually, there is "something"..not gonna tell.. back to the topic.. I'm really happy to be here and meet new Queen's... ^_^

Maybe what you're trying to convey is passion. Well, there's nothing wrong with being passionate. I do admire people with tenacity, as long as they're not on the other side that is. ^^; Anw, enjoy your stay :)

Thanks for the further clarification, heraldc. My guess is that to e_k, English isn't his/her first language, so probably got the word mixed up. So yea, passion and determination, it is then lol. Controlled and healthy passion and determination, to be specific.

The word 'hardcore' in the K-pop world has...well, a pretty negative ring around it, for obvious reasons XD (longtime regulars here would definitely know about this).