Diadem Forums

[13.12.11] T-ara to release new song on the 14th.. "Winter girl" transformation

nathaniel

[13.12.11] T-ara to release new song on the 14th.. "Winter girl" transformation

2013121112002319101_1.jpg

T-ara will release a new song this week!

On the 11th, T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said that on the midnight of the 14th, T-ara will release the new title song "Hide and Seek" through various music sites.

"Hide and Seek" is the joint-work of composers Baek Deoksang and Baek Hyunjung. It is a medium-tempo ballad with an acoustic guitar. The lyrics are compared love to hide and seek.

After the release of T-ara's repackaged 8th mini album "What Do I Do", fans were aware "Hide and Seek" was the hidden track on it. Originally, T-ara was planning to release "Hide and Seek" later this month, but because of the interest being shown into "What Do I Do" by fans, T-ara decided to unveil it early.

T-ara said, "T-ara will appear with a different image for 'Hide and Seek'. The music video is totally different from 'Number Nine' and 'What Do I Do'."

The six members of T-ara released a new image teaser of "Hide and Seek" today with a snowy background dressed in snowmen and Santa outfits.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131211n17222

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

For one thing I hope they don't cut the Do You Know Me promotion short. I'm enjoying the live performances too much..

Oh yeah and we don't need a long video unless its a real mini-drama + I hope CCM won't post it on two separate youtube channels.. we still haven't break 1 million for the Do You Know Me MVs you know.

PS: Did I get this right? Hide & Seek is already on the Again 1977/What Do I Do/Do You Know Me Mini Album? Can someone confirm this, my copy is still in the mail. Thanks.

To me, regardless of whether WDID flopped or not, i would still support T-ara and still be part of QUEENs.

So they're coming our with a new song. Well it's almost Christmas, of course they are going to come out with a new song. KARA,EXO and Secret (that's all I can remember) came out songs relating to Christmas so they can cash in on the holiday spirit. I'm pretty if able, every artist would.

Right now what's more important is we are QUEENs and we will support T-ara.. always. Sure, they may not reach the top of the charts. I'm upset sometimes at that, but I always remind myself that they are still around and performing. To me that's more important than the status. Yes i'm aware of the implications of sales will affect they're status. But hey, we're here right? We will make sure they stay around to keep us entertained

Originally, T-ara was planning to release "Hide and Seek" later this month, but because of the interest being shown into "What Do I Do" by fans, T-ara decided to unveil it early.

Thanks T-ara. Queen's support to the max. Queen's Fighting! T-ara Fighting!

Yessss! So glad it got bumped up and I hope the MV is Christmas themed, they look supa cute dressed up like that

They need to get some rest when they're finished promoting, though. They've been really busy the second half of this year, I hope their schedules aren't jam-packed early 2014.

Hope it's a regular release and not xmas specific one. At this point, it sounds like both. Or maybe CCM are aware that a release during this time might not get explosive reactions as compared to other times, they decided it would be a specific themed song?