Diadem Forums

[13.12.14] Video - T-ara - Hide & Seek M/V

T-4R4

Guest minniebabyjiyeon

Love the song, it is more awesome than expected ( though I wish to hear more of Hyomin's and Qri's lines )

Dino Maknae's voice is just amazing.

Although T-ara is more well known for their catchy songs, I really love their slower tempo songs. And this is no exception, without the distractions of fast beat music, I can really appreciate the beautiful voices of the girls which I think this one of the skills that really defines a real singer. Looks like Boram was really a hidden gem in T-ara's crown. I can't believe how incredibly she sounds in all their new songs. Really happy for her!

Oh and let's not forget the song. Really beautiful. Has such a happy and hopeful feel to it. Just the right mood for Christmas. Love it!!

Wow, haven't heard T-ara singing a ballad. Does anyone know any other ballad songs sang by T-ara?

So it seems CCM really concentrate on Jiyeon and Boram, although i really wish Hyomin get more lines. Then again, previous songs had Hyomin singing more. I remember TTL, Bo Peep had Hyomin singing and rapping a lot more than others

A good solid Christmas ballad from them. Love the vocals. MV's a bit bland and Hyomin looks like she's dozing off until it's her turn to rap. Lol.

Wow, haven't heard T-ara singing a ballad. Does anyone know any other ballad songs sang by T-ara?

You might wanna check out Day by Day, Don't Leave, It's Okay, Cry Cry ballad version, We Were In Love (with Davichi), Lies ballad version and the recent Hurt from their Again album (that's all I can remember for now). For solo works, you can check out Soyeon's What Should We Finish, Jiyeon's Rolling, Little by Little and Day by Day. Hope you'll enjoy their amazing ballads. :]

A good solid Christmas ballad from them. Love the vocals. MV's a bit bland and Hyomin looks like she's dozing off until it's her turn to rap. Lol.

You might wanna check out Day by Day, Don't Leave, It's Okay, Cry Cry ballad version, We Were In Love (with Davichi), Lies ballad version and the recent Hurt from their Again album (that's all I can remember for now). For solo works, you can check out Soyeon's What Should We Finish, Jiyeon's Rolling, Little by Little and Day by Day. Hope you'll enjoy their amazing ballads. :]

Hey thanks. I think heard most of those songs but never even though about it. Especially Day by Dar, Lies and Cry Cry. Only listen to the faster beat version :mellow:

And solo... Probably my fault since I tend to go for my bias so didn't know the others had ballads :P

Hey thanks. I think heard most of those songs but never even though about it. Especially Day by Dar, Lies and Cry Cry. Only listen to the faster beat version :mellow:

And solo... Probably my fault since I tend to go for my bias so didn't know the others had ballads :P

Yeah you should have a listen to their ballads, it's a nice change. If you haven't already done so, check out their Cry Cry/Lovey Dovey and Sexy Love Drama MVs. It's a nice intro to those songs. Yes, it 's bit long but the songs really goes well with the entire storyline. Just make sure you get the sequence of the MVs right or you might not know what's going on. Keep a lookout for "We Were in Love" moment in the MV. It's a real tearjerker. Actually, all their drama MVs are tearjerkers :P

Um... Qri's line is a bit too scarce...

Boram's high notes were amazing XD the first time I heard it I thought it was Eunjung, then I realize it was Boram when I saw the MV. Well done Boram.

The only difference I could tell was that the winter version has color changes in the picture. What other differences are there?

T-ara ballads are always soothing to the ears.

Boram's high notes were amazing XD the first time I heard it I thought it was Eunjung, then I realize it was Boram when I saw the MV. Well done Boram.

The only difference I could tell was that the winter version has color changes in the picture. What other differences are there?

I was impressed with Boram as well. :)

The instrumentals. Winter: piano Regular version: chiming of bells

First of all, I want to try and express how giddy I am right now. I am beyond pleased with the recent T-ara, and CCM's decisions. Dedicated Queen since 2011, and I'm very glad to see them where they are now! Thank god their hell is over, and they can progress in to becoming more successful. Now, on to my thoughts on this M/V...

So, everyone seems to either be very happy or very /UN/happy with the line distribution for this track. Yes, it is quite apparent that Soyeon and Jiyeon are given majority of the lines. And, it is also very apparent that Hyomin and Qri (Especially for Qri, unfortunately...) are given the short end of the stick here. But, let's take a deep breath and think without taking this too personally. To whom the lines are given is a decision made in consideration to the overall features of the song. Put in more simple terminology, the lines are distributed in a way that accentuates the song properly. These decisions were made so that the song could reach it's maximum potential. (Or, so CCM thinks.) To all of the angry Qri-biased fans - Don't let it bother you. Qri made quite the statement during "Number 9". She has improved both vocally and visually. Not to mention, she's rocking the leader position. Same goes to those of you Hyomin-biased fans! It's not like Hyomin is underused as a member. Hyomin's hot body and skilled vocals have been valued since debut.

Something else I noticed: Boram.(Or, just those of us who have been following long enough to see the change.). I have always loved Boram! But, I quickly noticed she was never really all that popular. People tended to find her much more unattractive than the rest and close to talentless. She was seen as a waste of space to a /lot/ of people. Which, I never really understood. Each member, both current, and past, had their special attributions. Boram's vocals are not too shabby and she's actually cute as a button. Nearing 30, she could easily pass as Maknae of the group. Back to what I was saying, things are changing in regards to Boram! She is becoming noticeably prettier each passing day and is very clearly working hard at improving her singing abilities. Featuring her in "I Know The Feeling" and "Do You Know Me?" was a really clever way of showing Korea that T-ara has made some serious improvements during their absence, as it was something no one really expected! I feel a heavy sense of improvement from the other members as well. In this M/V, she takes the lead on the chorus like a champ and looks absolutely stunning. I'm very happy with how much she's grown as an idol.

Kind of a rant, I'm sorry! Just wanted to write my thoughts. T-ara fighting!

Although I think Qri also deserves more lines but I dont think that should have anything to do with her leader position like how some people argue.

Also glad that the vocals is not revolved around Sso's voice like in most other ballads back then. The song gives off a great Christmas vibe and hope the girls get a good rest after this