Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara number # 2 in Forbes Korea 2013 All Year Kpop Female Groups Revenue? Real or not?

xbot

Done some research with some of our SB friends yesterday. The results suggest that the post most probably is a fraud. The most recent article in Forbes that have anything to do with T-ara is this. Nothing could be found other that that.

It's a little sad when people start circulating "information" like this that may lead towards confusion among fans. I'm simply hoping that people will start investigating first before continue giving others wrong information.

BTW, a praise for you for asking other's opinion. Good day stranger... ;)

p/s: This is my opinion on this matter based on all pieces of information I could gather on internet. If by any chances someone bring me the proof that the post is real, I'll humbly apologise and gladly accept the news.

I guess so.. there is also a list of Forbes top Kpop boy band earners out there which probably came out from the same unreliable source. The only thing about top kpop earners is this article from The Qoo last month:

http://theqoo.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=square&wr_id=245010 (T-ara is #9 by the way) There are english translation of this at several kpop english sites. It broke down album & dvd sales, but don't mention digital downloads, concerts, CFs and other revenues so don't know if it is also reliable or not.