Diadem Forums

[13.12.24] T-ara's selling over 500 items at charity event thought of by Eunjung

nathaniel

[13.12.24] T-ara's selling over 500 items at charity event thought of by Eunjung

201312241316778986_52b90cb15edb1.jpg

Girl group T-ara is ending the year with a charity auction event. The idea was member Eunjung's that she held a positive attitude about and collected interest of others.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said, "The open-event charity auction was the idea of Eunjung. Those watching the event through TV can contact the company to find a way to donate."

They also said, "T-ara's leader Boram's mother is actress Lee Miyoung. She donated an outfit in good faith that Hyomin wore in T-ara's Chinese music video paired with a hat and skirt. This outfit will be auctioned."

"The charity event was all discussed and planned by the members. T-ara are excited to be helping those less fortunate through a fun event," their agency said.

The charity event is located at Eunjung's mother's cafe Cafenne and over 500 goods will be sold. The event will also be attended by Davichi, Hwang Jungeum, Ha Seokin, and "Reply 1997" actor Son Hojun.

The proceeds from the event will be donated on the 31st.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131224n16763

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I am so sick that I could not buy anything!?!?! And, I got off too late from work at the start to buy anything on Soompi....even though it was slim to zero at having a chance to buy 1 of 18?!?!?!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh......I am soooo jealous, I feel ill right now! Lol! I had put $800 aside for this sale thinking we would be able to buy in through a site.......but, such a disappointment for International Fans again?!?!?(ーー;)

It is killing me watching everyone browse through all that T-ARA Treasure.....AND to casually talk and play with our PRINCESSES❤️⁉️⁉️. O M G 。。。。 how lucky, they have no idea how envious we feel!?!?

Yes, this was all for Charity in the first place. But, I am still jealous as hell that I had no chance at all to purchase anything!?!?!

And, we don't even get to see the whole event now. LOL! Such torture! Wish I could of made it out there to the sale in person.

This is a Once-in-a-Lifetime event to meet and mingle among them while buying personal items AND getting them to sign and take photos with them! Taht is like the Ultimate Dream for me to be able to do!?!?!

I totally agree! It was torture, just watching and sitting in front of my monitor with my fingers itching to press a button to buy something, anything, ......jealous as heck as people just walked by items that I would die for(sort of, figure of speech)!!!!

no wonder Eunjung is so busy roaming all around the auction coz it's her idea what a bright, smart, pretty and kind woman she is. too bad i wasn't able to buy everything happen so fast! we hope next time you'll put more items online.

Merry Christmas to everyone and with the girls good deed they will be blessed more. <3

• 1 month later...