Diadem Forums

[13.12.26] T-ara's charity event turns out to be a big success

nathaniel

[13.12.26] T-ara's charity event turns out to be a big success

201312261203774859_52bb9d18e97ae.jpg

T-ara's event for charity has turned out to be a big success in the end.

On the 24th, T-ara held a charity event with various donated items being up for sale such as T-ara's old clothing or stage costumes and donations from Davichi, Ha Seokjin, Hwang Jungeum and Son Hojun.

According to T-ara's agency, one of the items donated to the charity event was a 3,000,000 won (~$2,800) Cameron diamond ring that a Japanese fan visiting the bazaar event purchased.

T-ara raised a total of 12.5 million won (~$11,500) from the sales and donated about 2.5 million won (~$2,400) directly on the day. On the 27th, T-ara will donate the remaining 10 million won (~$10,000) to the Sharing Campaign "Hope Windmill" organized by the Red Cross by directly visiting the event.

T-ara said, "We are able to end the year with a warm heart thanks to the many people who took part in the charity event and we give thanks to those who helped T-ara take the steps necessary for it."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131226n15027

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

"According to T-ara's agency, one of the items donated to the charity event was a 3,000,000 won (~$2,800) Cameron diamond ring that a Japanese fan visiting the bazaar event purchased."

:blink: wow.

international fans are great. I just wish they would have given soompi more items to sell :/

T-ara raised a total of 12.5 million won (~$11,500) from the sales and donated about 2.5 million won (~$2,400) directly on the day. On the 27th, T-ara will donate the remaining 10 million won (~$10,000) to the Sharing Campaign "Hope Windmill" organized by the Red Cross by directly visiting the event.

Wow !!!! T-ara fighting

"According to T-ara's agency, one of the items donated to the charity event was a 3,000,000 won (~$2,800) Cameron diamond ring that a Japanese fan visiting the bazaar event purchased."

:blink: wow.

international fans are great. I just wish they would have given soompi more items to sell :/

ciu

my god. so ciu. I love it so much. Tell me love love

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...