Diadem Forums

[13.12.30] T-ara's Boram cast as the lead character in the musical "The Lost Garden"

nathaniel

[13.12.30] T-ara's Boram cast as the lead character in the musical "The Lost Garden"

20131230091020_388396_667_1000.jpg

T-ara member Jeon Boram was cast as the lead female character in the musical "The Lost Garden".

The musical will begin on January 17th, 2014 and is the story of what happens when walls come down and hearts open. The setting is a beautiful garden that is guarded by an angry giant. Boram will be able to showcase her vocals in her solos "Wondrous Dream" and "The Lost Garden".

Boram said, "I will try my best to express the pure genuineness of Mercy. Right now I am clearing out my mind and calming myself so I can execute my role to the best of my ability."

The musical premiered in Shanghai on June 8th and 9th and then made it's way overseas. The musical is based on "The Selfish Giant" by Oscar Wilde and tells a story about love, friendship and happiness.

Singer Kim Taewoo will play the lead male role in the musical.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131230n07079

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Nice to hear Boram will be in a play.

You may refer to the following if you want to read up more about the story where the adaptation was taken from:

Boram fighting! :)