Diadem Forums

[13.12.31] Video HD - T-ara "Number 9" And "Do You Know Me" @ MBC Gayo Daejun 2013

Robbe_881

to be honest I hope im not the only one thinking that the actor might be dating someone from t-ara , he went to their fansign now appearing in gayo daejun . even if they are just close friends I have never seen someone from both acting and music industry . that hardcore to do something like that . but I still think is kinda cool to have an actor appearing for gayo B)

Wasn't it the best stage?

The segue was very smooth. Now that's remix!

When Eunjung suddenly did her 'Na otteohke' four times a day, I was wondering if this fun song would be cut this short, and asked the same question as Hyomin did, "Is this happening?"

But Jiyeon gave me the surprise ^_^

Great performance. Nice choice of outfits. Smooth remix. Happy pretty faces.

to be honest I hope im not the only one thinking that the actor might be dating someone from t-ara , he went to their fansign now appearing in gayo daejun . even if they are just close friends I have never seen someone from both acting and music industry . that hardcore to do something like that . but I still think is kinda cool to have an actor appearing for gayo B)

I don't really know about the dating part but I remember when he went to their fansign event, he mentioned that he's a fan of T-ara and he really likes Jiyeon among the members. And when he got on the stage (during the fansign event), he and Eunjung looked really close, teasing each other. Imo, it would be cool if he's in a relationship with a member of T-ara because he's really supportive and all that. :)

I don't really know about the dating part but I remember when he went to their fansign event, he mentioned that he's a fan of T-ara and he really likes Jiyeon among the members. And when he got on the stage (during the fansign event), he and Eunjung looked really close, teasing each other. Imo, it would be cool if he's in a relationship with a member of T-ara because he's really supportive and all that. :)

Oh please not Jiyeon, I would be very jealous with that guy if he have a relationship with my bias....... although he seems nice but still i'm gonna be jealous to death...hahaha! :P

From the news reports it seems that they are rather close even before the making of the 나 어떡해 MV. I remembered during an interview or the 'Making Of' they mentioned that they filmed another MV together a while back. And they seem really comfortable with each other, but somehow it doesn't seem like he's dating anyone in T-ara... Maybe because they seem too nice together as friends and all haha. Nevertheless, if T-ara members are attached, their fans should be happy for them because it just means that they would be happier with someone that they can love and loves them back! :wub:

He's not supportive to the extent of coming for many of their performances and given his role in the musical, I kind of doubt it lol

it just a opinion , I don't know if they are dating or not . just wondering an actor keeps appearing together with t-ara which is something you don't see regularly but if this Is ccm strategy . lol . let it be then .

I think I press the quote reply instead of multi quote :huh:

to : klutzzy123

my bad .

Edited by NERDYEANNN