Diadem Forums

[14.01.03] Video HD - THE SEEYA/Son Hojun "More and more" MV starring Jiyeon

nathaniel

I hope this year Jiyeon gets a lead role in a movie or a drama, cuz she most definitely deserves it! <3 T ara FIGHTING!!!

Yes I hope so too!!! She starred in a drama every year starting from 2010 but last year was a bad year not just for Jiyeon but also T-ara... Hope this year all our girls will get more exposure in various aspects! 티아라 짱! 티아라 화이팅! <3

Aigo, so sad.

Why is Dino always so unfortunate in so many MV's :(

This one she's sick (and looked like she passed away next to the carousel); in Cry Cry / Lovey Dovey she (and Qri) drove herself off the cliff; in the previous collaboration (I forgot what song) Dino was so heartbroken she slit her wrist; in Day by Day / Sexy Love she was slayed by Jungie (but she was really bad-ass there).

Please pardon my ignorance, is this the dude that was on "What do I do?" MV?

HE IS A EXTREMELY LUCKY B@ST@RD!

Aigo, so sad.

Why is Dino always so unfortunate in so many MV's :(

This one she's sick (and looked like she passed away next to the carousel); in Cry Cry / Lovey Dovey she (and Qri) drove herself off the cliff; in the previous collaboration (I forgot what song) Dino was so heartbroken she slit her wrist; in Day by Day / Sexy Love she was slayed by Jungie (but she was really bad-ass there).

Please pardon my ignorance, is this the dude that was on "What do I do?" MV?

HE IS A EXTREMELY LUCKY B@ST@RD!

Yes, the man was on the "Do you know me/What do I do MV & Apple Is A MV" His name is Son Hojun.

Btw the MV, is good but the storyline makes my cried, why always Jiyeon crying and died in so many MV? :(

But one nice thing that is, her acting makes my amazed! Hope can see Jiyeon & T-ara play drama again. :)

in the previous collaboration (I forgot what song) Dino was so heartbroken she slit her wrist;

Are you referring to Painkiller, or is there any other song where she did that?

This MV...though it's beautiful, I just can't watch Dino die again. T^T

She should be laughing cheerfully! Dang it CCM. <_<

Are you referring to Painkiller, or is there any other song where she did that?

This MV...though it's beautiful, I just can't watch Dino die again. T^T

She should be laughing cheerfully! Dang it CCM. <_<

Yes. Painkiller, that's exactly it. The MV was so sad I couldn't finish watching it :(

Yes. Painkiller, that's exactly it. The MV was so sad I couldn't finish watching it :(

I think this MV is way more sadder, because you could see the boyfriend crying and keep talking like she's still alive. :( He even asked her to marry him and she didn;t even get to hear it...

And i think people lap up tragedies like crazy, so in a way this may help push Jiyeon into the limelight more so

I think this MV is way more sadder, because you could see the boyfriend crying and keep talking like she's still alive. :( He even asked her to marry him and she didn;t even get to hear it...

And i think people lap up tragedies like crazy, so in a way this may help push Jiyeon into the limelight more so

I agree, this is much sadder because the situation feels hopeless since beginning. :( I mean, terminal disease? There's no recovering that...painkiller addiction can still be treated, also the end to painkiller was ambiguous and I'd like to think someone helps her just in time...this one though, she's clearly...RIP...Oh God Why. T^T

Well, the timing couldn't be more perfect...it's winter and ppl dig ballads on winter. Limelight? Hopefully, yes...I really miss seeing her acting, or even anything would be fine as long as we get more Jiyeon. ^^

why Jiyeon always get the sad role in CCM MV,.??!! :(

and at the end, why she always die,.??? :(

when i watch, it feels like i wanna cry too,. :(

can't stand to watch jiyeon like this forever,.

hope that CCM can put jiyeon in some cheerfull MV, and hope she will appear in some drama too,..

miss her act in GOS drama,... :)