Diadem Forums

[DOWNLOAD] T-error Adventures: Cake Day + Special Giveaway Event!

craZy

Was looking forward to playing this when I got home from work, and it's so good!

I'm swimming in nostalgia, takes me back to my childhood playing point and click adventures games on 56k dial up and getting caught running up the internet bill by my parents ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The Rilakkuma head thing wasn't too much of an inconvenience, i'm pretty lenient with stuff like that because I lived with games designers and programmers at university so I know stuff can happen and there's usually an easy work around for smaller bugs.

All in all amazing work, super cute and funny little chunk of my evening.

What can I say?... Simply perfect, was amazing :) Even I was more happy than I played for first time Battlefield 4 and GTA 5. The game was perfect and frustrating at the same time, 'cuz my bad english and my inattention were and are my worst enemies. Anyways I finished and would be great if in the future could have more levels. Thank you guys for the effort and this big game, really, thanks a lot :)

Thank you all for playing, your kind words and feedback! We will take everything into consideration and as well work to fix all bugs. We're sorry for any inconveniences!

Of course you can! You can also simply share the download link: http://bit.ly/tiaracakeday

However if they wish to participate in the giveaway, they will of course have to join the forums. :]

It can run on Windows 8, it's simply that Windowed mode may not work and you can only play full screen. Give it a try nonetheless.

This is a bug we're having some difficulties with. Move closer to it and try clicking on it's ear. That should do it.

Thank's Zee for the answer, I really appreciate it.

Now I'll share the game with my friends. :)

wah thank you I really want play this game,

at first I don't understand how to play :(

but I can finish all of the task :D

qri is the hardest one but it's fun,

I hope there a more games and jiyeon as the player, :)

I love the BG music at the start and the end of the game :wub:

thank you all of you are the best keep fighting :D

I did enjoy this game.. really.

I even go back to the other members just to figure out the right color for Qir's make-up (coz I only remember the purple at first :lol: )..and Im glad Eunjung's rila is there.. :D

LOVE IT!! :wub: THANK YOU!!!

can't wait for the next T-error Adventures!!!

It can be played using windows 8! It was really fun to play!! :D

Graphics: So cute chibi T-ara!! but they move a bit slow..

Music: Wow, I really like the piano bunny style! I suggest for more T-ARA songs to be played in the background..or what if the user can actually choose what song they would like to hear? lol, just a suggestion.

Interface: Hoping that it can also be played full screen on windows 8.. and for the "load" menu? how this works? it says an error...well in my case.

I kinda stuck with the washing machine, lol but I'm so eager to get Jiyeon out of it, after 5 minutes of trial and error moves..I finally saved drowning Jiyeon out of it! and the hint helped too keke!

Finding colors for Qri is fun too! and Rilakkuma... keke, only creative mind can do that!! XD

Thank you diadem for bringing us this amazing, cute and so T-ARA-like game to us! Hoping for more exciting games! Just want to give a big thumbs up to all the people behind it!

PS.May I know what software you used in making this? Thank you! :P

Yaaay, that's awesome! Finally downloading it... And yay for the giveaway as well!

OMG. how adorable is that??? I love the soundtrack, almost like a lullaby <3 Jiyeon and Eunjung's part was the cutest lol that Rilakkuma and getting stuck in the washing machine lol so adorbs!! Great job, guys!!! <3<3

I FINISHED THE GAME! Okay, lol. Fun game guys, love what you did with the graphics an the gameplay. Question though, this thing doesn't run on windows mode on windows 8, right? It went full screen on me. Awesome job guys, congrats! Hoho, this seems fun so I might sign up on the team next time... If I can do any help. haha.

I really like it! I chose Hyomin to be my character.. all of them are really really really cute! especially Boram stuck in the cake.. >.<

I like how you made each member because it really looks like them! and the house looks so adorable! It's really well-made and I LOVE IT! ^_^

I really like the Number 9 part .. hehehe! xD (spoiler.. xD)

You guys are awesome! This game is very very very very very COOL! I hope you'll make another one! ^_^ FIGHTING!! ♥

Really great job to the creators! Totally love the concept of Boram being trapped in a giant cake. I love the ending.

Played as Soyeon on my 1st try. The colour for Qri's makeup is a little confusing.

A little suggestion is that after completeing Jiyeon and Eunjung's mission, i cant go to the kitchen to look at the colour that is need for Qri's mission.

Awwww, this game is so cuuute♥ Unfortunately I can't get Jiyeon out of the laundry machine, but I'll download the game again, maybe it'll work now, who knows XD

Really, AWESOME JOB!! It's looks so cute, tiny, happy and the girls are so chibi-cute♥ I love it! Thank you so much, guys! I'm sure you worked so much and you're amazing♥♥ I don't know what else to say :wub: I still have to finish it XD

Loved the game it was really cute.You guys even put some funny lines in there haha.I especially liked the number nine feature on qri's laptop and jiyeon's drawing notebook :D .You guys did a great job with the game,thanks for all the hard work diadem <3