Diadem Forums

[DOWNLOAD] T-error Adventures: Cake Day + Special Giveaway Event!

craZy

i have finish playing it. :D

i feel satisfied because i can play it.

TQ to the team who make this game. :wub:

you really should tell T-ara about this game & send the CD to them.

dont forget to ask they comment about the game to. :)

they surely happy about it. <3

i was having a hard time playing this game but i'm soooooo happy cuz this game is the cutest game i ever played XD

finished it and i'm so proud!!

i'm not a game addict i don't know kind of games so i can say this game is my favorite game XD

diadem made me "play" a game "seriously" LOL

all the dialogues in this game make me laugh so much~

will be so good if T-Ara know this game :D

thanks to the creator!!! you guys DID THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen's are happy!!

BdR-czLCMAAOUcj.jpg

It was so fun and adorable!! It actually took me a while to do qri's mission because I couldn't remember all the colors haha...

Well done. You guys are awesome. I love how you added all the member's little quirks too and the "schedule" page was hilarious.

Thank you for giving us a good game to play. I'm so happy that for the first time I've played a game with T-ara as the characters (I can't find a way to play the Korean game/MMORPG with them as the characters :(). However I've found little inconveniences while playing Cake Day.

1. Some (or I think all) clickable items such as [PLAY] [LOAD] [CONTINUE] needs the mouse pointer to be pointed exactly at the text fo it to work. I don't know how to solve it (expanding the interactive area/whatever). This might also apply when selecting the character (clicking their name should also select the character).
  2. The character appears to be walking slower than how real-life people walk :).
  3. After I managed to make Eunjung and Jiyeon go to the kitchen, I tried to go to the kitchen but as I clicked the arrow to the kitchen, the bg music just stopped and I had no idea what happened until I finished helping Qri. Maybe to show a notification that says 'finish helping the other members' or the like.
  4. I cannot fast forward the dialogue/scenes by clicking left. Suggestion: you know it already. :)
  5. Another suggestion: smooth transitions between some windows.

Anyway, daebak to the team who made it! :)<3

Wow, the game is awesome, its so funny to play this game. I'm happy play this game, I love the characters expression, face, graphic, music, and etc, its pretty simple and adorable. ;)
Anyway when I played this game (Cake Day), I got some problem "bugs/error".

1. When i clicked the Qri's laptop its play Number Nine MV but the MV are lagging, and not full version, the MV's only half version

2. Same with I♥JiYeon(mcalma), the character move slowly, but when I use right click its move faster but cannot interact objects

3. Sometimes I click the object, but I cant take it

4. Sometimes the dialogue text not show and sometimes it so faster

My ideas/suggests
1. Can you make this for Mac? and for phone version?

2. Maybe you can make the hotkey like "Esc" button to skip cinematic, dialogue

3. The game's storyline is awesome, maybe you can make the storyline more long and more exciting in the next version

4. Can you make all of the girls "T-ara" to be playable, not just "Hyomin & Soyeon", because we have different bias, :)

5. Maybe you can make the game to be wide-screen on fullscreen mode, because in my laptop its just half screen

I'll edit this post whenever I find more bugs or I got more ideas. Anyway, Thank's for the game. :)
Thank you for all "Zee and teammates" who made this awesome game, I really appreciate it. ^_^

Hi there developer team, just wanted to drop a few words. The game was EXCELLENT. Short, yes, but much much better than I expected. Cuteness level was over 9000. XD. If I'm not mistaken, you guys planned to make this into a series? Please do, I'm looking forward to your next project. :D

As for ideas/suggestion to the project in general.

1. I think you guys done a great job already, whatever you're doing, keep doing it.

2. I've no idea what kind of genre you're planning next. This is just a suggestion, but considering the currently modest-sized team, why not make a text based simulation next? Again, just a suggestion. :P

Anyway, keep up the good work, team! And please, do continue. ^__^

Had a bit of a slow start trying to figure out what to do but it was great when things starting falling into place :)

Awesome job guys! This kept me busy for an hour which says a lot since I have a short attention span. Even forgot to have dinner but now I'm craving for cake ...

2 thumbs up for the brilliant creators! Can't wait for the next installment!

It's sooo cute omg..

I can't get past the laundry machine part to the next screen though, and I already got Jiyeon out lol Maybe it's because I'm using Windows 8?

edit: nevermind lawl

It works just fine in Windows 8, only on fullscreen. Like people said before, the Number 9 MV is laggy.

Good job :3

Oh gawd! I was anticipating this release so much!!

Thanks Zee and Omega for your hard work! The game's awesome, the bgm, the girls, the collours, they were all great!

Some things I've noticed:

some have already told, but anyways..

1. When I select a item the cursor won't go back to the original one unless I right click somewhere, and when the cursor is like that I can't change rooms.

2. When in fullscreen it continues at 4:3 ratio.
3. I had a hard time trying to pick the rilakkuma's head up, even after walking around the room as Wil said... only when I click on a specific area of its head I can pick it up.
4. The MV was lagging a bit, the sound and video.

some suggestions:

1. I just found out that I can skip the opening and the ending scene if I click 'esc', maybe you guys could put it written at the bottom...
2. Allow us to deselect items.

3. Maybe random MVs when clicking on Qri's laptop.

Bugs & Suggestions:

Bugs:
1. Windowed screen didn't work on my Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. Not sure what the problem is. Tabbing out of the game while in fullscreen might cause the game to crash.
2. A small typo in the T-Ara group picture. When you click on Jiyeon, it says "There's a dinosaur in out photo". should be OUR ^^
3. Not sure if it's intentional, but I've unlocked Jiyeon from the washing machine and the Rilakkuma head came out. The cursor flashed up, but I couldn't pick it up. I assume I have to pick that up, put it together, then give it to Eunjung, then everyone will unite to finish off the cake to help Boram. But yeah couldn't pick up the head.

Suggestion:
1. Allow the game to be wide-screen on fullscreen mode.

2. Allow the cursor to activate the command as long as it's in the general area of the text (ie. Play, Load, Save, Tutorial, etc). Like for every word, it should be bounded by a rectangle and as long as the cursor is clicked within that rectangle, that command will be activate instead of having to click on the text itself. (It's more of a noticeable problem to play when I'm using my not-so-good mousepad instead of a mouse.

3. Allow right-click on an object to pick it up faster.

^Using a laptop, WIn 7 64-bit, and window-mode doesn't work for me either.

hm... wierd, I had no problems running it... but it's Win7 HomePremium 64bit laptop

Finally the time we all had been waiting for its here^^

I love the cutness of every character though I would never imagine Jiyeon could be stuck in a washing machine.Every conversation of each character sounds really like them in real life.Dorky and funny,that's for sure.

My ideas/suggestion are

1-It should have a "SKIP" button,so we can skip some parts (but its too cute to skip,anyway)

2-The character movements are a bit too slow.It would be better if they can move faster.

3-Can we have more than one MV at Qri's room?Or a reply button to simply press reply again and again.

4-Can this game be publish on Apps store?So we Queen's could at least play it on our Tabs and Iphones.

5-Hopefully there would be more levels for the next one and a variety of character to choose from.

Thanks for creating such a genius game.Thank you Zee.Thank you to the ones who helped along.Thank you,Diadem for letting us have some fun after a stressful day at work/school.This game really put a smile on our faces^^

I'm not gonna post any suggestions because, as we've noticed already, I suck horribly at this game.

However, I will give some impressions :P

I really liked the intro song and definitely think it's a nice touch to use their own music in the game ^^

The art style and the characters are so adorable, Boram nearly killed me there and their outfits were so nice too.

Generally I think the dialogue and the various references were great, the game is awfully adorable and the setting is perfect.

More of the same I say, more of the same.

Also again, I suck horribly, it took me more than an hour to finish it ._.

Guest Phailinator

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~!
This was so cute oh my god I was smiling throughout the whole thing.
As for my thoughts:

1. I succeeded the Qri level with only selecting one item(which I'm assuming it needs to be all of them)

2. The Rilakkuma doll's head was kinda hard to get a hold of

3. Windowed mode was actually Borderless Full Screen.

And ideas/suggestions:

1. Of course extending this game with different puzzles and such.

2. Making a new game with a basis around text and maybe quizzes(either T-ara related or just in general)

Thank you for your hard work! 수고했습니다~!

Thank you all for playing, your kind words and feedback! We will take everything into consideration and as well work to fix all bugs. We're sorry for any inconveniences!

Can I invite my friends to play this game?
They will like it, since they also "Queen's", but they have not joined diadem "this forum, tiaradiadem.com", so they can still play this game?
Thank's before

Of course you can! You can also simply share the download link: http://bit.ly/tiaracakeday

However if they wish to participate in the giveaway, they will of course have to join the forums. :]

Im using windows 8, but I want to play tha game badly.. eottoke???

It can run on Windows 8, it's simply that Windowed mode may not work and you can only play full screen. Give it a try nonetheless.

why i cannot pick up the rilakuma's head! :wacko::(:(:(:(:( Help me please~

This is a bug we're having some difficulties with. Move closer to it and try clicking on it's ear. That should do it.