Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ]Hand/Finger disorder?

Uncle fan

I need some info on this issue. The other day I was watching a video on the girls' preparations for #9. An interviewer was discussing the video and interviewed the girls. Afterwards he mentioned that the hand choreography was done to help out one of the members that hand difficulties with her fingers. He did not say who it was. I have gone back watching videos and looking at pictures and I'm wondering if he was referring to Jiyeon. There are many times her fingers are straight when the others have curled fingers. She has has such lovely long fingers it is hard to believe that anything is wrong with them. Does anyone know anything at all about this?? It is really bugging me. It won't change my opinion of the amazing Jiyeon if it is her, or whomever it is, but I am curious. Thanks if you can shed any light on this.

Edited by chriZty
PleaseTag Your Topic

Okay I just read up on it. It is synovitis. It is a condition of the joints and can be treated. Let's hope poor Jiyeon doesn't have too much pain. But she is such a hard worker how would we ever know? The work ethic of all of these ladies is so fantastic. I am always super impressed with them.

Guest Phailinator

Jiyeon was diagnosed with synovitis when she was taken to the hospital for her knee after their Number 9 performance at M! Countdown.

[clip]

CR: e kondo @ youtube

Oh my lord 0:22 at that video ; ; ; ;

And also the video of that performance ; ; ;

I want to cry and kill someone at the same time.

Oh well, I guess sacrifices have to be made for success, and apparently hard work alone is not enough because of the amount of fatigue a body can handle. The most assuring and consoling part is that it can be cured, hope she gets well soon! She's at her peak of her 20s and youth, she would not be daunted by small setbacks like injuries and medical conditions! <3

지연 화이팅! 지연 짱! 티아라 고!

oh, is it true? it seem fine to me actually like no problem at all with them. is it any vid that can explain to me what exactly that mean? i mean that showing that she has those difficulties.

I need some info on this issue. The other day I was watching a video on the girls' preparations for #9. An interviewer was discussing the video and interviewed the girls. Afterwards he mentioned that the hand choreography was done to help out one of the members that hand difficulties with her fingers. He did not say who it was. I have gone back watching videos and looking at pictures and I'm wondering if he was referring to Jiyeon. There are many times her fingers are straight when the others have curled fingers. She has has such lovely long fingers it is hard to believe that anything is wrong with them. Does anyone know anything at all about this?? It is really bugging me. It won't change my opinion of the amazing Jiyeon if it is her, or whomever it is, but I am curious. Thanks if you can shed any light on this.

also, may i have the link of the interview please.

Oh.. Eunjung always there for Jiyeon, because they are EunMin. The Mother and the Baby Dino, and for Jiyeon, hope you can be treated.

Just Like CptFantasy told before.

She also has 5 very good friends who are there to help her when she needs it. :)

Then, don't forget that, you always have us "Queen's". That always keep supporting you no matter what happens.

So.. Get well soon, our beloved Dino <3

• 9 months later...