Diadem Forums

Diadem Subs Community Project

craZy

Diadem is in need of help from it's members!

Over the years we have subbed numerous videos, currently totalling up to 342 videos. Every now and then our links die but we make an effort to re-upload them as soon as possible.

Recently, due to some unfortunate circumstances, we have lost about 76 of our videos. Left with no further backups or options, we are reaching out to our members to help us reacquire these videos.

Here is a full list of the missing videos, ranging mostly from clips to a few shows from T-ara's earlier years:

If you or anyone you know has any of the listed videos (subbed by Diadem and no other) and are willing to help us out, please write down your username in the list under 'Will Be Uploaded By.' After you have uploaded your respective video, move your name to the 'Uploaded By' column and add your download link in the 'Download Link' column.

The best place to upload your video would be MEGA. You are welcome to provide extra alternatives if you wish but one will suffice.

Diadem is eternally grateful for any help we may receive. For our regular members, as a thank you for your assistance, we will reward you with a Donor status, allowing you full access to all VIP Subs and Exclusive Contents.

Thank you and please do alert any of your friends outside of Diadem who may be able to help us out as well. Let us know if you have any questions.

Note: Please do not make any alterations to this document aside from adding your name or links.

EDIT: If you have any issues with MEGA, please feel free to use Mediafire.

EDIT: A huge thank you to everyone who has helped us thus far. We truly appreciate it. We are down to 23 videos now.

Is Mega working for everyone else? My uploads are getting stuck on "Queued", never had this happen before.

Also I may have changed the filenames on a couple of videos.

Mine says the same thing.

Zee Pretty Boys ep 5 is listed twice. Was it supposed to say ep 6? Or typo? Or... xD

This is my first time using mega. Do things normally stay as 'queued' this long?

Zee Pretty Boys ep 5 is listed twice. Was it supposed to say ep 6? Or typo? Or... xD

This is my first time using mega. Do things normally stay as 'queued' this long?

as far i know about mega once the first vid u upload not done the next vid well be queued

Is Mega working for everyone else? My uploads are getting stuck on "Queued", never had this happen before.

Also I may have changed the filenames on a couple of videos.

If you continue having problems, you could try somewhere else like Mediafire. Though they're more strict, we'll simply have an Uploader reupload from there.

Changed filenames should be no problem. :]

Oh, haha. Seems someone accidentally altered the title. It should be Naughty Boys EP 7.

Remember to be careful when going through the document everyone. If you do make a mistake and change a title or anything, just mention so here and we'll fix it up~

EDIT: Oh, jmae is right. From my experience as well, we can't upload multiple files at once. They'll have to be uploaded one at a time.

If you continue having problems, you could try somewhere else like Mediafire. Though they're more strict, we'll simply have an Uploader reupload from there.

Oh, haha. Seems someone accidentally altered the title. It should be Naughty Boys EP 7.

Remember to be careful when going through the document everyone. If you do make a mistake and change a title or anything, just mention so here and we'll fix it up~

EDIT: Oh, jmae is right. From my experience as well, we can't upload multiple files at once. They'll have to be uploaded one at a time.

I was just going to ask if I could use mediafire. xD Trying that instead.

Yeah, I'd definitely prefer to use Mega, I've used it in the past with no problems. Not sure what the deal is right now, could be their servers I suppose.

k33AOfl.jpg

Thanks guys, fixed the errors.

Yeah, I'd definitely prefer to use Mega, I've used it in the past with no problems. Not sure what the deal is right now, could be their servers I suppose.

k33AOfl.jpg

Hmm, that is weird. Yeah could be a load on their servers right now.

Mediafire has a 2GB limit per file for multiple uploads~

just wanna asked is it really like this on mega the link when you take it it's takes to long ?

Yep. It's a very long link of random numbers and letters.

Mediafire would be nice, and I can help with mediafire. Mega doesn't work in my pc, something about their encryption interupting my provider. Geez.

No biggie, go right ahead and use Mediafire. :]

Mediafire was much faster. xD I could only contribute two videos I hope it helps.

It most definitely does! As we stated, we'll be upgrading you to Donor status soon. :D

Thank you so much, every one of you!

I will do what I can to contribute to the video section restoration project.

Much obliged Captain.

mega really sucks so i used mediafre haha

Haha, no problem. Thanks for all your help. :D

i will help too

should i add my name self? =)?

Yes, please go ahead. ^_^

just wanna asked am i doing it correctly mAm? haha i just upload and post it there and i am not sure if its right what i'm doing.. i wanna help more but really have to go to work in an hour is it ok if i'll continue download those vid i'm on work maybe later after work? hehe

just wanna asked am i doing it correctly mAm? haha i just upload and post it there and i am not sure if its right what i'm doing.. i wanna help more but really have to go to work in an hour is it ok if i'll continue download those vid i'm on work maybe later after work? hehe

Yep, that's perfectly correct! Sure, we're in no immediate rush, you can upload the others whenever you have time.

I can't see the screen caps in the thread. It says I need donor to view.

Some of the screencaps links have become outdated so we'll update those too. Which ones are stating you need to be a donor to view? :o

Oh and just checked back on the list, you don't have original video for WGM? If so, best remove your name from there so no one gets confused and someone else takes care of it.