Diadem Forums

Diadem Subs Community Project

craZy

Yep, that's perfectly correct! Sure, we're in no immediate rush, you can upload the others whenever you have time.

Some of the screencaps links have become outdated so we'll update those too. Which ones are stating you need to be a donor to view? :o

Oh and just checked back on the list, you don't have original video for WGM? If so, best remove your name from there so no one gets confused and someone else takes care of it.

I guess not. The only other one I have is a raw version. xD Ah, well. :3

I have the entire Dream High 2 series but I do not have the diadem subbed versions. Is it alright for me to zip the episode and subs up into one file and upload it up to Mega instead? Or is there any free programmes that I can use to combine the .srt file with the video file?

I have a copy of dream high 2 EP 14 but the resolution is lower than what was originally here.

http://i.imgur.com/yWjd6B3.jpg

Should I upload this or look more for the original resolution?

Let's wait to see if anyone else has our original file first. If not, we can take your file, however, is it of Diadem Subs? I'm comparing screenshots and yours don't seem to include any subtitles.

I have the entire Dream High 2 series but I do not have the diadem subbed versions. Is it alright for me to zip the episode and subs up into one file and upload it up to Mega instead? Or is there any free programmes that I can use to combine the .srt file with the video file?

If there aren't of Diadem Subs, we cannot accept them as we're only looking to recollecting only our own subs. You could share with you friends or others if you wish but here on the forums, we cannot share another's group subs but only our own of course.

Almost done with mine ^^

I have to say though, some of the bigger ones uploaded suspiciously fast... so if there's a problem with the files please tell me so I can upload them again :)

Thank you so much josie! We really appreciate it! :D

I upload two videos. Please check.^^

Anyway, do admin accept Invincible Youth EP2 by KBS World? Since it's already sub by KBS.

Thank you very much! :D For the Lovey Dovey MV Making though, you uploaded a raw video only. We actually don't need the raw videos, we're only looking to reacquire our own subbed videos.

And no, we don't wish for other groups or even official subs, just our own. Back then there were no KBS sub so it wouldn't be an immense loss if we can't get our own subs for IY EP 2 back but still good if we can~

Thank you very much! :D For the Lovey Dovey MV Making though, you uploaded a raw video only. We actually don't need the raw videos, we're only looking to reacquire our own subbed videos.

And no, we don't wish for other groups or even official subs, just our own. Back then there were no KBS sub so it wouldn't be an immense loss if we can't get our own subs for IY EP 2 back but still good if we can~

Oh I see. Sorry then. But I'll try my best to search the others video with Diademsubs.^^

Can I upgrade to Donor if I contribute in this project?

Sorry, can I know where you put the uploaded videos?

I don't see it, in that link. Thank you before

Scroll to the left, there is a Download Link column~

Or are you referring to the ones already done? Those are placed in a separate document for staff only but they have been all added to their respective threads already.

Oh and to whomever left a comment in the document in regards to the two videos that are already uploaded, those are both DailyMotion rips. We still hope to try and get the original files back.

I have a question about "M-Net Special - The making of T-ara" Does it have an alternate title of "Legend of T-ara"? Or is that a different video? If it is the same one then i will be able to help on that one^^

Yes actually it should be the same. :] Here's a screencap you can compare with:

vU98CaX.jpg