Diadem Forums

[IG] [TWITTER] Hyomin's Instagram & Twitter Update (02/12)

fiftieth

BgPF2qHCQAAVpnb.jpg

시사회 못와서 미안하다구 바쁜데 시간내서 집앞까지 와준 순규... 이와중에 징크스 포즈로 영화 홍보까지 해주고갔다.. 낯간지럽지만..넌 참 멋진 친구입니다....!! 이번앨범 무조건대박나쟈~~~ Mr.Mr.♥

Credit: Hyomin's Instagram + twitter + fiftieth + tiaradiadem

Translation:

Soonkyu, who said she was sorry for not being able to come to the preview, and took the time to come to the front of my home, despite being busy... she even came and promoted the movie with the jinx pose.. it's a bit embarrassing..but you're a really great friend....!! let's make sure your next album is daebak/successful~~~ Mr.Mr.

Translation Credit: @ch0sshi

This is the most awesome photo I've seen in a long time. Now I have to watch Invincible Youth again.

Yes i totally agree.

You know, this is the first proof that i"ve seen that they really are still friends, best friends even. I've been thinking for a long while whether any of the members of IY (new and old) keep in contact with each other still. I know there's been instances where Hyomin and Sunny were close during events and stuff, but don't know about outside.

At least now I can see that they really are friends and keep in touch with each other :wub: Sunbyung forever!!

At last Sunbyung couple reunite again. ^^

After a while, it so nice to see this couple again, I know Sunny when she was in IY with Hyomin.

Not just even in IY, their relationship still keep moving although they were in different group. :)

I love this couple forever. <3

*Maybe I should watch IY again like CptFantasy said before* ;)

How great it is that Sunny is my snsd bias. That fact alone makes this pic 100x times more epic. :D

I haven't watch IY yet, seems like it's about time to check it out. Thanks to Diadem community project for re-uploading the show. :P

Mind i ask where the links you mentioned are? There are some episodes i would like to update to a more nicer version

Mind i ask where the links you mentioned are? There are some episodes i would like to update to a more nicer version

Here you go mate, link.

There's only the first episode though. My bad, I didn't checked the other links properly. :(

If other members here happen to have Diadem version of IY eps 2, it would be great if you could help the project.