Diadem Forums

[14.02.18] T-ara to release a special tango style pop-dance song on the 20th

nathaniel

[14.02.18] T-ara to release a special tango style pop-dance song on the 20th

201402180808771157_530299a05d1a3.jpg

Girl group T-ara has collaborated with composer Cho Youngsoo again.

After collaborating last with Cho Youngsoo over a year and seven months ago for "Day by Day", T-ara members Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Soyeon will reunite with him for his signature "All Star" album.

Cho Youngsoo's agency Nextar Entertainment said on Twitter on the 18th, "The first song for the '2014 All Star' album will be with popular girl group T-ara. The release is on the 20th so please anticipate it a lot." They also included a verification shot.

T-ara last promoted "What Do I Do" and their members also are taking on individual schedules, but they have made time to join the project. Cho Youngsoo helped make T-ara's debut song "Lies" as well as "I Go Crazy Because of You", "Cry Cry", "Day by Day" and the "Women's Generation" and "Wonder Woman" project albums for T-ara, SeeYa, and Davichi.

"First Love" is a dance-pop song utilizing the sexy charms of a sexy and elegant tango. The tango rhythm will contrast with intense and hurtful lyrics about an unforgettable first love. Rookie rapper "EB" will also feature in the song before his official debut.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109786459

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

"Cho Youngsoo helped make T-ara's debut song "Lies" as well as "I Go Crazy Because of You", "Cry Cry", "Day by Day"" ..in no particular order those are 4 out of my 5 favorite T-ara songs. :D

PS: Speculation time.. since Eunjeung is not in this line up. Does this mean she's one of the members with 'individual schedules'? I do hope so

Park sisTers!!!!!!

"First Love" is a dance-pop song utilizing the sexy charms of a sexy and elegant tango. The tango rhythm will contrast with intense and hurtful lyrics about an unforgettable first love.

Very T-ara an upbeat song with hurtful lyrics

I am so confused. How is it we learn about this just days before the release but we've known about Lead the Way and LA'boon for a while and they come out afterwards?

And WHY isn't EunJung on this one? She should be on any and every recording that T-ara does! Mainly just because she is Eun Jung. LOL

I am really excited about this because the combination of singers is great and add Choo Youngsoo and the result can only be fantastic again!

I am loving this song. I listen to it everynight.

The more u play the track, u can feel its more attracting

I just found out that most of my fav t-ara songs are composed by cho young soo

Actually i love all of their songs.

They released number9 and do u know me at the end of the year, so they got less opportunity to make the song become the hit of the year

They should release a song by june. Please make a comebackk