Diadem Forums

[14.02.21] Video HD - T-ara 'First Love' MV

aleya

wow, T-ara never fails to have great songs. I hope they can perform this as a song itself, with live performances and everything. This song is just great.

But on a side note, does anyone know why EB's the rapper? T-ara doesn't lack rappers, and isn't it weird to put a rapper with them? (since HyoMin is a rapper herself) The rapper could have went with some ballad singers if it was for her debut (or something along that line) such that her rapping would serve more purpose

But on a side note, does anyone know why EB's the rapper? T-ara doesn't lack rappers, and isn't it weird to put a rapper with them? (since HyoMin is a rapper herself) The rapper could have went with some ballad singers if it was for her debut (or something along that line) such that her rapping would serve more purpose

Most likely because this is Nextar Ent project and EB is their artist. If this is CCM's, ofc artist line-up would be very different.

I have to hand it to Cho Young Soo. That guy really knows how to make a song. :D IMO this song isn't far shy from the greatness that is Day by Day or Cry Cry. And the Park sisters really had an amazing vocal quality aren't they? CCM need to seriously considers making them a sub-unit. :P

THIS SONG.

THIS SONG IS JUST BEAUTIFUL.

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION.

IT LITERALLY MAKES ME WANT TO CRY.

THIS CAN BURN HOWEVER.

All Queens' are really in for a treat recently, with lead the way PV and this released, la'boon soon to be and all are great songs, esp this :D:D

Anyone knows the possibility of this be included in their next album?

More than likely not, as it's basically Nextar Entertainment's song. Granted, CCM could always request permission, go through all the necessary procedures but it's generally not what's usually done.

I actually like it and I love the song cover but why does it feel like they were used to generate some publicity for this project?

I think its more of a mutually beneficial thing. No doubt it seems like that on the surface, but T-ara really has to get associated with great songs now, a need more than that before the scandal since their songs are what that brought about their fame in the first place.

Although T-ara seems to regain their footing but I suppose they need so many more projects now to be one of the top girl groups like back then.

E.g Do you know me didnt really fare well on charts as compared to number 9, but to put it bluntly if it was snsd who performed the song it would definitely rank 1st for at least a week. Reputation and fandom wise T-ara was severely impacted so they have to make up for it with great songs (and that is thankfully this song is really good and lives up the 'T-ara type songs'~)

Been listening to this song as much as I can! I honestly love the pen part at 1:00 oh - and all the girls look pretty too :P. They sang so well! Really hoping for another song like this. Cho Young Soo really knows how to make songs and work their voices.

Rapping was well done and fitted the song IMO.

Though some people are thinking that Soyeon is saying 'Every night I so cry' instead of 'Every night I still cry' which is pretty silly.

Though some people are thinking that Soyeon is saying 'Every night I so cry' instead of 'Every night I still cry' which is pretty silly.

Lol with the way she pronounce there is sufficient reason for people to think so.

Honestly if they really performed this song, it would really be a huge hit. The mv and everything doesnt even have proper dances and the views and likes are already so high.

Anyway this comment on youtube really made my day

T-ara's music has excelled idol level because their music is so good and full of emotion.Their music will be remembered for very long time.

T-ara fighting :))