Diadem Forums

[14.03.05] Video - T-ara "Lead The Way" (Members' Solo Version)

maknae23

Although great to see T-ara but honestly these mvs were kinda a letdown. maybe due to budget constrains or something but the feeling and shots are all giving the same vibe throughout for all the mvs.

Nonetheless, thankful for all the close up shots and that these mvs focus more on the song and the girls themselves and that T-ara will not be likely to go towards what Girls day, AoA etc are up to nowadays

I do feel the same.. I was so excited when the mvs are finally released.. But then a bit disappointed since the MVs give an impression that this is basically the "cut and paste" version of the full MV. What they call "Solo version" is none other than the background song sung by each individual member.

Well I still can not wait to receive my copy of Boram version though..

• 4 weeks later...

I do feel the same.. I was so excited when the mvs are finally released.. But then a bit disappointed since the MVs give an impression that this is basically the "cut and paste" version of the full MV. What they call "Solo version" is none other than the background song sung by each individual member.

Well I still can not wait to receive my copy of Boram version though..

I don't think they call it Solo Ver.

Member Feature is more like the term. Plus each singing the whole song would be madness LOL.

Just got my Boram ver but the DVD doesn't play on my computer and I have no idea why, so sad TT^TT