Diadem Forums

[14.03.24] Latest Info - T-ara's 3rd Japanese Album 'Gossip Girls' Tracklist + Editions Info

craZy

[14.03.24] Latest Info - T-ara's 3rd Japanese Album 'Gossip Girls' Tracklist + Editions Info

1. Just Now
2. Lucky Wannabeee!
3. NUMBER NINE (Japanese ver.)
4. Lead The Way
5. Keep On Walking
6. Knockin’on my heart
7. MUSICA MUSICA
8. 私、どうしよう (Do You Know Me Japanese ver.)
9. LA’booN
10. A-HA
11. Memory ~ The Guidance You Gave Me (Jinx!!! OST)
12. T.T.L ~ Time to Love (Japanese ver.) DJ Hanmin Remix

Diamond Edition
One random card
32 page Photobook
T-ARA SPECIAL MOVIE "Gossip Girls" (50 mins) (tentative title, more info to be released later)

Sapphire Edition
One random card
DVD (Number Nine JPN ver., Memory ~ The Guidance You Gave Me, Lead The Way, Lead The Way Lip ver., Gossip Girls recording BTS, Gossip Girls photoshoot BTS)

Pearl Edition
CD Only
One random card

Source: http://ameblo.jp/t-ara777/entry-11803484990.html

Hmm. i'm suprised diamond and sapphire editions are totally different..

Now i don't know which one to get :( :(

It's those times where you want to buy both but your bank account says NO :wacko::(

I think the Diamond edition will definitely be the most expensive though, because of the photobook and also the short film. I guess I would be buying the Diamond one and wait for people to share the BTS :unsure:

5/12 originals. Number-wise, not so bad. I just hope the songs are good - some of the songs in Banisuta were some of their best originals, imo. And I hope T-ara promote their originals more than their translated ones - it would look they put more effort into their Japanese releases instead of doing "stopovers" before going back to South Korea. But then again, I'm not sure if the girls have plenty of chances to promote in Japan recently (as compared to their Banisuta days).

They kept the 'gem' editions but changed the album name from 'box' series. Price-wise, it's likely to be same as before: Diamond > Sapphire > Pearl.

Regardless, still anticipating the upcoming album.

It's those times where you want to buy both but your bank account says NO :wacko::(

I think the Diamond edition will definitely be the most expensive though, because of the photobook and also the short film. I guess I would be buying the Diamond one and wait for people to share the BTS :unsure:

Hmm decisions decision...

In my mind, i would think the sapphire edition would be more better choice since there's more videos instead of just a special movie in diamond version. i guess have to see the deails for the movie before deciding on which one.

unfortunately i can't buy both since the wifey would probably have my head for buying basically the same thing :o

I have listen to the full track of A-Ha, it has the right beats to follow the mellow song ^_^

In the Japanese release of 'Number 9', it is one of the songs T-ara have that was good but never really promoted. Reminds of another song in Korean relase of 'Again', i think it's called 'Don't Marry'.

I have listen to the full track of A-Ha, it has the right beats to follow the mellow song ^_^

In the Japanese release of 'Number 9', it is one of the songs T-ara have that was good but never really promoted. Reminds of another song in Korean relase of 'Again', i think it's called 'Don't Marry'.

Omg yes, I loved that song but didnt even know about it till I listened to the album. really great song! Too bad they havent performed it live at at all :(

It's called Don't get married.

• 2 weeks later...