Diadem Forums

[EVENT] T-ARA in Tokyo (03/26)

CptFantasy

Nice! :wub: :wub: Are they there to promote or just a fan meeting?

By the way, anyone notice Hyomin changed t shirts during the event? And anyone notice what was written on one of the t shirt?s :P I wonder if it's because of what was written on it that she changed t shirts

hahah.. i think so.

but, they're really beautiful here :)

japan fans are lucky.. :)

I've been b!tching and moaning about going to Japan for the whole week already. My wife really felt sorry for me coz we can't leave the country for some reason.

I really wanna go and see them in persons :( They look so precious and dorky at the same time.

Nice! :wub: :wub: Are they there to promote or just a fan meeting?

By the way, anyone notice Hyomin changed t shirts during the event? And anyone notice what was written on one of the t shirt?s :P I wonder if it's because of what was written on it that she changed t shirts

Most definitely a faux pas moment for Hyomin. More so in a country like Japan. Wonder how did their managers or minders missed that one. Even though it's in english, that word is pretty recognisable, right? :D ....ooops, gotta be extra careful next time.

Hope their upcoming album will be well received and be a major success.

Most definitely a faux pas moment for Hyomin. More so in a country like Japan. Wonder how did their managers or minders missed that one. Even though it's in english, that word is pretty recognisable, right? :D ....ooops, gotta be extra careful next time.

Hope their upcoming album will be well received and be a major success.

Ah well, it's the same with other people as well. Especially those who put tattoos in Chinese or Japanese characters :lol:

That t shirt with the "naughty words" i think she wore to go to one of the later fashion shows. But at that time she was wearing a denim (i think) jacket so the words were'nt noticable.

Ah yes, the where she attended the show at Sue Comma Bonnie with Eunjung