Diadem Forums

[14.03.28] Jiyeon to reveal completely new image through Double Sidekick produced solo on April 30th

nathaniel

[14.03.28] Jiyeon to reveal completely new image through Double Sidekick produced solo on April 30th

201403231823778127_532ea8b550ae1.jpg

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media has made final plans for Jiyeon's solo debut in April!

On the 28th, Core Contents Media said that Jiyeon will release a solo song produced by Double Sidekick on April 30th.

T-ara's main choreographer Bae Yoonjung of YAMA&HOTCHICKS, as well as the choreographer of Girl's Day's "Something" and KARA's "Mister" will work on the choreography for Jiyeon's debut.

Jiyeon will also establish a new image by working with the stylist Im Soojung who often works with Davichi and Teen Top.

Core Contents Media said, "This is the first time since T-ara's debut that Jiyeon will take on a solo concept. She will show a different image through her stage and choreography than compared to T-ara. It will be an attempt to introduce a new side of Jiyeon and she will utilize her performances to show her charms."

Meanwhile, Hyomin is preparing for her solo debut sometime in May.

Source: Star News

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Guest dav8d

this is too good to be true i know it will be successful in queens' eyes but i hope is successful in general and hit an allkill as well for hyomin who is my ultimate bias!

• 2 weeks later...