nathaniel

[14.03.28] Jiyeon to reveal completely new image through Double Sidekick produced solo on April 30th

[14.03.28] Jiyeon to reveal completely new image through Double Sidekick produced solo on April 30th

201403231823778127_532ea8b550ae1.jpg

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media has made final plans for Jiyeon's solo debut in April!

On the 28th, Core Contents Media said that Jiyeon will release a solo song produced by Double Sidekick on April 30th.

T-ara's main choreographer Bae Yoonjung of YAMA&HOTCHICKS, as well as the choreographer of Girl's Day's "Something" and KARA's "Mister" will work on the choreography for Jiyeon's debut.

Jiyeon will also establish a new image by working with the stylist Im Soojung who often works with Davichi and Teen Top.

Core Contents Media said, "This is the first time since T-ara's debut that Jiyeon will take on a solo concept. She will show a different image through her stage and choreography than compared to T-ara. It will be an attempt to introduce a new side of Jiyeon and she will utilize her performances to show her charms."

Meanwhile, Hyomin is preparing for her solo debut sometime in May.

Source: Star News

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Guest dav8d

this is too good to be true i know it will be successful in queens' eyes but i hope is successful in general and hit an allkill as well for hyomin who is my ultimate bias!

My only worry is that it will be so amazing that they will decide to take her out of T ara and send her off as a soloist. The world is not ready for a rampant Dino running around by herself! LOL!

steal their hearts away!!! so it's a dance song for her.

i'm suspecting hyomin's solo will be using a guitar, either going rock or acoustics like iu.

Well,,

Mister n something choreographer,, coming of age concept,,,

STay strong, himnaeseyo, jingchins,,

May we all rest in peace in Jiyeon's arms....

I absolutely don't have anything to worry about here because I am just so happy that Jiyeon will make her big solo debut at the end of this month. And i'm patiently waiting for official news on Hyomin's solo debut

i'm not that knowledgeable to recognize their names, but if they worked with those idols (kara, girls' day, davichi...) they're pretty much ok in my book