Diadem Forums

[14.04.10] Jiyeon's performances of "1MIN1SEC" will be incredibly sexy.. Complete image change

nathaniel

[14.04.10] Jiyeon's performances of "1MIN1SEC" will be incredibly sexy.. Complete image change

201404090916771861_5344dd270c00a.jpg

After perfecting her extravagant performance for her solo debut, Jiyeon will be heading off to film the music video tomorrow!

Jiyeon's solo debut song "1MIN1SEC" was created by Double Sidekick and she has announced today she will film her music video tomorrow. Her music video will be alluring and showcase her as a sexy diva with a bold and aggressive performance. She is aiming to surprise the public by completely changing her image.

OSEN recently was able to view the performance of "1MIN1SEC" and revealed it was truly exceptional.. The first word they used to describe it: daebak!

OSEN revealed that Jiyeon's choreography consists of sexy gestures, includes a chair, and focuses on showing off her S-line through twisting her pelvis and doing full body waves. The highlight of her choreography is during the chorus when she quickly lifts up her jacket and showing off a part of her body, which is incredibly sleek and toned. She also showcases the features of a women by doing head-to-toe body waves.

In addition to that, Jiyeon has a part of her dance where she sits on the floor and her sexy charms are undeniable. Although the dance is incredibly sexy, like T-ara's "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "Roly-Poly", the dance will appeal to everyone and you can easily follow along because the dance's difficulty is not too hard.

It will be a big change for T-ara fans as Jiyeon raises her level of sexy charms to 200%, but T-ara fans will be able to enjoy once again the usual addictive hooks and trademark fun choreography they are used to.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109827498

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

A chair ... S-line through twisting her pelvis ... doing full body waves ... quickly lifts up her jacket and showing off a part of her body ... showcases the features of a women

Show em' those curves !!! Can't wait to see how does sexy but fun go together with Jiyeon.

Super excited and looking forward to Jiyeon's solo but at the same time its a bit unsettling t0 read something that just focuses on the chair, S-lines, pelvis, body waves and removal of jacket. And judging from some of the responses here, I guess I'm not the only one with this concern. Just hope they don't concentrate on using the whole concept of sex sells and forget that its an opportunity for Jiyeon to really showcase her talents.

Anyway, I really hope my fears are unfounded and the whole cute and sexy image compliments the song.

Jiyeon, FIGHTING!!

As expected, Jiyeon really impressed the Osen staff. This is exciting news!

While some people are concerned, I'm encouraged that they used the terms "daebak" and "truly exceptional" to describe Jiyeon's performance.

It's a glowing review! T-ARA doesn't always get those.

I'm keeping my hopes high that you're right about it. Nevertheless, gonna have faith in our Jiyeon that she does not over do it! We must believe that she knows herself better than anyone else: the amount of sexiness that suits her image and look. Jiyeon hwaiting! <3

As expected, Jiyeon really impressed the Osen staff. This is exciting news!

While some people are concerned, I'm encouraged that they used the terms "daebak" and "truly exceptional" to describe Jiyeon's performance.

It's a glowing review! T-ARA doesn't always get those.

Exactly. Let's hope this marks the beginning of people realizing the skill and talent that these ladies have. If they have to do it one by one, then so be it! I would love to see Soyeon and Eunjung doing solo releases as well. T ara is that rare occurence wherein a group of individually talented people join together and the result is greater than the sum of the parts. They are an exciting group to watch grow and develop.

Guest minniebabyjiyeon

I can't wait to see Jiyeon's solo performance

I do hope her solo debut will gain a lot of interest and love

Jiyeon hwaiting! T-ara hwaiting!

I am ultimately prepared for Jiyeon's solo debut and I already know that she will be super sexy for her solo debut. I absolutely hope that KBS will let her pass with this sexy concept and not ban the song and choreography because it's absolutely, totally, most definitely, really, extremely not sexually suggestive at all. I really do hope that KBS will refrain from banning the song or choregraphy at least because if they do, i'll go insane. So other than that, i'm ready to see her seduce fanboys everywhere and make them fall in love with her. I shall happily cheer Jiyeon on as always for her solo debut