Diadem Forums

[14.04.15] Eunjung cast as the lead female role alongside Lee Jangwoo in new movie "The Boss Begins"!

nathaniel

[14.04.15] Eunjung cast as the lead female role alongside Lee Jangwoo in new movie "The Boss Begins"!

fsdgfgdg.jpg

Great news for Eunjung fans today! After three years, we will finally be able to see our Baekgu going back into acting through the new film "The Boss Begins" (director Park Seunghyun)!

On the 15th, an official for the movie revealed to Asiae, "T-ara's Eunjung has joined the production of 'The Boss Begins' alongside Lee Jangwoo and Son Hojoon."

"The Boss Begins" follows the trilogy of the 2001 film "My Boss, My Hero", 2005's "My Boss, My Teacher" and 2007's "The Mafia, The Salesman". Park Seonghyun, the director of the movie "Three Kims", will be the director of "The Boss Begins".

Eunjung previously had roles in the dramas "Coffee House" and "Dream High" as well as the movie "White: The Curse of the Melody". In 2011, she appeared in MBC's "We Got Married" as the virtual wife of Lee Jangwoo and now she will appear again with him through the new movie.

For the past three years, Eunjung has focused only on T-ara's activities. This will be her first lead role since "White".

"The Boss Begins" is aiming for a summer release.

Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2014041510211500701

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Guest cruzer1979

omg...omg i so happy for eunjung ... i really miss her act so much... omg omg omg ham eunjung act again.. i am really happy over the moon.. this is really awesome news .. this news make me smile all day.. congratulation baby girl

Hmm, it does not sound like a horror flick. I'm not familiar with the other movies stated in the news. So will the new film be a rom-com or a drama, or action? Though Jangwoo again, but then, maybe capitalize on their WGM tandem.

At least T-ara (Eunjung) has broken away from the horror genre (still wonder why all of their previous movies are horror).

If the film won't be a blockbuster, then at least it won't flop.

PS: with Jiyeon and Hyomin venturing into solo debuts, Boram appeared in a play, Eunjung to be in a movie, then does this mean we cold expect Qri and Soyeon to have their own solo projects in the future?

I am so glad that finally they are getting recgontion again! I am soo happy! :)
I cant wait till this movie. I will def watch it! Now we just need SOyeon and Qri ..lol

Hmm, it does not sound like a horror flick. I'm not familiar with the other movies stated in the news. So will the new film be a rom-com or a drama, or action? Though Jangwoo again, but then, maybe capitalize on their WGM tandem.

At least T-ara (Eunjung) has broken away from the horror genre (still wonder why all of their previous movies are horror).

If the film won't be a blockbuster, then at least it won't flop.

PS: with Jiyeon and Hyomin venturing into solo debuts, Boram appeared in a play, Eunjung to be in a movie, then does this mean we cold expect Qri and Soyeon to have their own solo projects in the future?

I actually hope Soyeon and Qri do. Maybe they will
And it probably will be informed later..
Seems like a good year for T-ara

Not jinxing.. *fingers crossed*
lol

waaaaaa myyy eunjung is back on the field she really love...she deserve the movie and no wonder she's not included on those who will debut solo becoz of this movie and gezzz with jangwoo I miss there chemistry I knew it they will really work together again heol~~~ Thank Gof for this blessing for ham I hope there's more coming

wow really happy for her. Finally she gets back to acting, after so long. Really missed her role in dream high, hope she can appear in some dramas instead actually that will drag longer and get to see her more.

On a side note does anyone know when Jinx will be available like through CDs, or online?