nathaniel

[14.04.15] Eunjung cast as the lead female role alongside Lee Jangwoo in new movie "The Boss Begins"!

according to wiki the preceding trilogy were comedy.

I'm not having my hopes high with the 'lead actress role thing' but i'm definitely looking forward to seeing this.

This is really great news. I'm happy for Eunjung! :)

Yay to the WooJung pair-up. I miss them! <3

It has been a while since her last acting gig and I do hope this is just the start of many acting projects that will come her way.

Good luck! Fighting! :):):)

hmm, the movie isnt listed on korean film databases yet, but i'm betting it's being made by CCM based on the cast, like most of the other kmovies t-ara members were in (ghastly, death bell 1/2, etc)

OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT IT'S STILL CONSIDERED! SO IT'S FIXED ALREADY???!?!?!? WHOAAA!!!! FINALLY FINALLYY!!! I CAAN"T HANDLE THIS!!! FINALLY WATCHING HER ON SCREEN! T...T

All the best for you, Hahm Baekgu Eunjung~ I love you, sist~

a7e0719c867363803f8e55d4b5579cd5a0dbb4bd

I'm really excited for this! They're doing lots of activities. Do you think they'll come up in more interviews/variety shows? I miss seeing them in stuff like that. I'm just really happy that they're stepping back into the acting realm.

YES YES YES!!!

I was hoping for a drama but a film is also great news! This is gonna be super awesome!

Eunjungie fighting!!!

Well, i dont like when i first found out she'll be acting with lee jangwoo *i dont like him now* :angry:
But since FINALLY,,
My girls starting to back on screen again,,
And its start with Eunjung,,
I'm going to fully support her no matter what,,
And plus, there's Son Hojoon in the movie so yeah :P:D

Hope this is a good sign for T-ara,,
Hope 2014 is going to be good start for the girls to climb back to their place before the scandal :D:lol:<3

Really really happy to read this news that I cried. So happy for Eunjung. Hope they already started filming. I really missed Eunjung's acting.

Just a confirmation, is the release in Summer or the filming starts in summer?

Guest alee

So happy for Jungie! I can't wait for this ~ T-ara's climbing back up haters :P

T-ara fighting!! ^_^

OMG yessssss. more Eunjung dramas :D:D:D

I'm so happy right nowwwww

Not really a fan of Lee Jangwoo, for various reasons

but they were cute together with WGM

Now I'll have to watch all prevous 3 dramas, in case there may be any references/inside jokes :P

omo omo, I really want to thanks director and producer who cast Eunjung and Jang Woo in this film. really can't wait! hopefully there's behind a scene that show woojung couple relationship :)

Ok so i am like praying and hoping and wishing that this is real, because its been a while now since this news was out and there is still no lead on it. I have always wanted the woojung couple on a drama or movie together and i thought it was too far fetched but now that it could actually be happening is seriously surreal. I hope there would be some more news on this like the confirmed cast so i can stop wishing and just anticipate its release.

Eunjung is really going to be the main cast in My Boss begins. its all over the news..i've been waiting like forever for our Eunjungie to be on big screen..now the time has come..*trows confetti..*fireworks..