Diadem Forums

[14.04.15] Jiyeon reveals two new sexy pictures from

nathaniel

[14.04.15] Jiyeon reveals two new sexy pictures from “1MIN1SEC” music video shooting

201404151118775435_534c991060df7.jpg

Jiyeon has revealed two new extremely sexy and mysterious concept pictures for her solo debut single “1MIN1SEC”.

Jiyeon will reveal at midnight tonight (the 15th) a brand new teaser video for her solo debut “1MIN1SEC”. The teaser will introduce Jiyeon’s music video by giving a few glimpses into it, but it will not be the official music video teaser.

Another teaser which will be the music video teaser will be released on the 17th.

201404151118775435_534c98cb3ab58.jpg

Jiyeon’s agency Core Contents Media repeated their previous statement and said “T-ara’s Jiyeon” will be “unrecognizable with her new concept.” It will be an intense transformation.

Source: OSEN
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Dat hair...Dat costume...and water! I feel like this is Cry Cry revisited with more feminine charm. Gotta say, this really suits her well!

I wonder if it's gonna feature that infamous Cry Cry water sliding once again? Gosh, I'm so excited for this.

EDIT: looks like it's not. Lmao

WOW WOW

She looks amazing, this reminds of Cry Cry... but you really can feel the Jiyeon in her 20's..

So CCM is going to make us suffering by give us a little by little until the 30th!!

Well better than nothing

JIYEON FIGHTING <3 <3 SARANGHAE

Looking good, love the one where she wears black. I do wonder if all this hype is a good thing though. They make her debut seem like a fantastic phenomenon and an unrecognizable transformation for Jiyeon, but that just makes expectations rise all the more and it's not really easy to rise up to such expectations.

I know that some hype is always necessary but I just wonder if they're overdoing it. Maybe it's just me.

Don't worry guys... 2 weeks. We'll preserve and..

Everybody quickly run to the hospital, it's time to assign jobs we need to keep the situation under control. KEEP ALL T-ARA WORSHIPING IN ONE ROOM, REPEAT, ONE ROOM. Keep every other room free we need to limit ourselves for the 30th.

But hehehe.. Minyeon.. And...