Diadem Forums

[14.04.15] Video - Jiyeon's "1MIN1SEC" Behind The Scene Teaser

HeraldC

Is it just me or does Jiyeon look a LITTLE different here? :blink:

Waa can't wait! Is this the same teaser that was due to come out at 7pm today? Or is this different?

I think this is the leaked trailer... It says #2 so I guess the one coming out at 7pm KST today should be #1? Not too sure about that. :lol:

Edit: I think her face looks slimmer and because of her hair...

Waa can't wait! Is this the same teaser that was due to come out at 7pm today? Or is this different?

The original video was posted on daum under exclusive news tags. Since it doesn't feature the song itself, this might be a different version than what is supposed to be released tonight. I guess we just have to wait and see.

I downloaded this video and I kid you not, the file size read 1mb 1kb.

Mind:blown

Really?? That is...mind blowing.

Q5AcQUi.gif

She lost weight for her solo act. One of the solo announcements said her goal was to lose 5 kilos.

Yea I know but somehow she looks a little different from before, still pretty as always though! I think it's the slimmer face and black hair that made me think so!

CCM should fire the person who proof-read the English subtitles... The subs don't make too much sense.

Maybe that person doesn't exist.

The color lenses made Dino look a bit intimidating, reminds me of the blonde villainess of Day by Day and Sexy Love.

Korean's English isn't the best in the world; Asian English has always been a laughing stock anyway, with the exception of a handful that study abroad or make the effort to truly understand the language anyway.

Yeah the english subtitles are a bit silly. But then again, I think we've all gotten used to the english in T-ARA's songs.

I like her color lenses and black hair. Not as much as the Number 9/Do you know me hair.

Agree with every part of this. :lol:

The color lenses made Dino look a bit intimidating, reminds me of the blonde villainess of Day by Day and Sexy Love.

Yes! That's probably why she looks different, the colour lenses. I've always liked her with the 'bad girl' concept because we all know how innocent and adorable she is in actual fact. :D

I just realized why she looked so different.

Other than the colored lenses, Dino dyed her hair black. I've only started following T-ara from 2013, so I've never seen Dino in black hair. In fact I don't know if she ever had hair this dark.

The colored lenses, the dark hair, and her extra slenderness gives out a goth vibe.

I hope she gets to eat a truck load of samgyupsal soon.