Diadem Forums

[14.04.24] Female solo singer A disposes new music video

nathaniel

"Poking a scar differs considerably from poking an open wound"

@Dognybba Yeah I totally agree with you also, I will keep that phrase in mind always, I was watching the news and what makes this tragedy worst is that they were all kids/teens and it really is heart breaking, so I'm glad that CCM is thinking of them, I can tell they really care about the family of the victims hopefully they're not only thinking about netizens.

there is more than one perspective which i kindly pointed out. there are people out there like me, who take a degree of offense to being pitied or something.

so if you want to respect the families, respect them all. not just one. but pleasing everyone is next to impossible isnt it?
if anything, you could put a disclaimer on the video. or make a censored version.

i know this incident isnt about me, i never said it was. but there was a time it was about me (so they said) as i was one of the families they thought they were respecting. i was just sharing a similar experience. not everyone needs or wants to be protected. dont tell me what i should or shouldnt see and use my deceased family as an excuse why. thats my perspective and im sure there are many others who have the same one as me. i know that perspective isnt the only one. it may not be the most popular either. but that doesnt mean it is any more or less important than any other.

sorry if i was misunderstood. i did not mean to sound disrespectful. i did not wish to argue with anyone either. not fellow t-ara fans and not over a tragedy.

Although there's no official news, Jiyeon's solo debut has been delayed to June/July. In fact all Kpop comebacks have been delayed due to the Sewol tragedy. Even T-ara's Japanese fan meeting which was scheduled in Jun has been pushed back to a later date.

Well, still, I say that we don't know that and i'm not arguing though. It's just that I believe that we should wait and find out if it's really delayed

so, if its really Jiyeon, then her solo debut will be around July? That's long....

but it's okay,,,

that's worth waiting....

and we're gonna have gossip girl promotion in Japan and possibly Daily T-ara will be back too (i hope i hope),,

I just hope,, we still any news or pict or video or smtg that will come out between the 'boring' days without the girls news,,,

Btw,, if Jiyeon will make a debut on July,, then Hyomin probably on August.....

*Sigh....

Gwaenchana....

Smile~~~~ :D

so, if its really Jiyeon, then her solo debut will be around July? That's long....

but it's okay,,,

that's worth waiting....

and we're gonna have gossip girl promotion in Japan and possibly Daily T-ara will be back too (i hope i hope),,

I just hope,, we still any news or pict or video or smtg that will come out between the 'boring' days without the girls news,,,

Btw,, if Jiyeon will make a debut on July,, then Hyomin probably on August.....

*Sigh....

Gwaenchana....

Smile~~~~ :D

Well, we don't know. All that I can say is we will continue to wait for Jiyeon's solo debut because apparently, it had been postponed due to last month's Sewol ferry sinking. We will find out what the MV will look like when it comes out very soon. I will let you know the new release date for Jiyeon's solo debut single

Well, we don't know. All that I can say is we will continue to wait for Jiyeon's solo debut because apparently, it had been postponed due to last month's Sewol ferry sinking. We will find out what the MV will look like when it comes out very soon. I will let you know the new release date for Jiyeon's solo debut single

Well, yeah...

Its May already and we still hadn't any news about the delay. :(

CCM didn't even bother to gave us simple hint to help us 'cure' this curiousness....

All we can do know is waiting (and speculating & complain)....

I hope it's like you said, very soon,,

And it's so very kind of you, thank you ^^ :D

Guest alee

I don't mind if they cut that part out, jiyeon will be criticized by netizens if ccm didn't decide to cut it out. I'm glad that CCM is sensitive about the sudden news. I hope they will not pressure Jiyeon to top the charts since they said it's their priority. And also, i hope they add the deleted parts as special video in Jiyeon's album. Can't wait for all T-ara's activities!! ^^