i joined diadem thanks to zee

i love you zee!!! marry me <3

Happy 5th anniversary diadem

*slap* what about me D:

Kidding, love you guys!

nobody loves you ): Love you too (:

;D Mine's quite long

I LOVE YOU, ALL OF YOU

Let's be lovey dovey with each other, give each other some sexy love, be with each other day by day since it's time to love. :3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIADEM 🎂🎉🎁🎊🎆

WOW 5 years anniversary is not a normal one.

Our admins, moderate teams, staff and also our lovely members. We did the great job here.

Diadem bring us the happiness about our beloved T-ara and also friendship between us.

Thank you all 😊🙆💞👍✌👌👏

Guest Phailinator

I've known about T-ara since 2011 but I've only become a Queen's in ~July 2012. I've had the best time of my life and I intend to keep going like this. I don't think it would've been possible if it wasn't for Diadem and other Queen's.

Here's to Diadem, Queen's and of course T-ara!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 영원히 함께 가자! 화이팅!

Happy Birthday and congratulations to Diadem, Elly and all of you that have worked so hard to maintain this site for the Queen's out here. I appreciate it as do so many others. It is a great place to go each day to catch up on the girls and just to enjoy the atmosphere. Thanks for all of your hard work and here's hoping many more years of success!

• 2 weeks later...

five years of supporting t-ara!

wow! i cant believe it that our idols as well as our family here have been this strong. fighting together ,supporting each other and face the world with no fear. isnt it great diadems? we dont know each other but we bind for each other.

i hope that t-ara, diadem and the queens will stay long and forever.

salute for everyone for all the hardwork!! ∩_∩

FOREVER T-ARA FOREVER DIADEM FOREVER QUEEN

wow 5 years?? That is amazing, well done guys (founder, staff and members) and thank you for creating and maintaining such a fan site where each and every global Queen's can meet each other and just hang out while having only one goal in mind and that is supporting the girls through whatever, we may each disagree at some point about certain events regarding T-ara but ultimately we strive to support and stand by them through the bad and good times. Happy birthday Diadem, 5 years and still counting...

<3<3<3