Diadem Forums

[14.05.09] Jiyeon

nathaniel

[14.05.09] Jiyeon’s sexy solo mini-album “Never Ever” gets a new release date: May 20th!

201405091043432410_1.jpg

Jiyeon’s solo debut mini album finally has a new release date! After the whole music industry, including Jiyeon’s solo single mini album, faced an inevitable postponement due to the Sewol ferry tragedy, comebacks have finally began this week.

Core Contents Media revealed today that Jiyeon’s mini album will be released on May 20th. They also reiterated that the new side of Jiyeon will be completely different side the public has never seen from Jiyeon before. The music and performance will be incredibly captivating and sexy.

In addition to announcing the new release date, Core Contents Media also released a new teaser image showing off Jiyeon’s great body.

Previously, we had seen Jiyeon's spoiler BTS video and were waiting to see a music video teaser. Luckily, Core Contents Media revealed that on the 13th we will get another teaser video for Jiyeon!

In addition, check out the awesome tracklist for Jiyeon’s “Never Ever” mini album here if you haven’t already which features three brand new solo songs.

Source: Newsen

Wow great news, when I preordered in Yesasia it was still scheduled for June 10.. I guess CCM is still sticking to the original plan & not debuting her after Hyomin. I'm a bit more biased to Hyomin but just out of popularity sake (and the epicness of the song) its probably better for Jiyeon to open the way for Hyomin's debut & built momentum for a group comeback later in the year. Jiyeon's going to have some stiff competition this month but I really don't care about that since I'm just soo in love with her song.

Put my pre-order as soon as this news comes out. Can't risk procrastinating now that they speed up the date. This, combined with my recent PO for all three edition of Gossip Girl certainly mark this month as rue-my-wallet month. :|

Good Game, CCM. GG.

Well, of course we all know that just like the other artists that had comebacks in April but had to put them on hold due to last month's Sewol tragedy, we now have a new official date for Jiyeon's solo debut that is of course set on the 20th, just before Memorial Day in the US. After a couple weeks of mourning for the Sewol victims, we will finally be seeing Jiyeon show off her trademark sexy charms and get all of the fanboys out there all worked up with her ultra sexy dance moves. So of course everyone, including me, is looking forward to it. And I still don't know whether the water scenes in Jiyeon's upcoming solo MV will be cut out out of respect for the Sewol sinking victims and their families. All that I can say is we will have to wait until May 20th and find out if the scenes have been actually cut out or not

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

this is what we've been waiting......

omaigat....

tbh I'm ready if her comeback date will be around June like the rumour said,

but finally this news release,, and voilaa.....

we've been partying all day ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Its May 10 now in SK,,

so the teaser will be out 3days later,,,

and we only have to wait 10 days before we can see the mv,,

thank you God,

thankyou CCM

and forever thanking my T-ara

[14.05.09] Jiyeon’s sexy solo mini-album “Never Ever” gets a new release date: May 20th!

Jiyeon’s solo debut mini album finally has a new release date! After the whole music industry, including Jiyeon’s solo single mini album, faced an inevitable postponement due to the Sewol ferry tragedy, comebacks have finally began this week.

Core Contents Media revealed today that Jiyeon’s mini album will be released on May 20th. They also reiterated that the new side of Jiyeon will be completely different side the public has never seen from Jiyeon before. The music and performance will be incredibly captivating and sexy.

In addition to announcing the new release date, Core Contents Media also released a new teaser image showing off Jiyeon’s great body.

Previously, we had seen Jiyeon's spoiler BTS video and were waiting to see a music video teaser. Luckily, Core Contents Media revealed that on the 13th we will get another teaser video for Jiyeon!

In addition, check out the awesome tracklist for Jiyeon’s “Never Ever” mini album here if you haven’t already which features three brand new solo songs.

Source: Newsen

can't wait >< i love may<3

Edited by amandametal
Please do no quote images and flash materials.

yessss, finally an official release date

and can I just say wow? jiyeon looks sexy!!! I just hope jiyeon is comfortable in those clothes and that she's not forced into this option as she once stated in an interview that she'd rather choose an androgynous concept than a skin baring one

other than that fighting! <3

Guest msgxy

3 more days until the 2nd teaser comes out; 4 more days until Gossip Girl releases. Next week is gonna be an uncontrollable week for Queens. I'm sooo excited.

Guest alee

Finally!! Gaaah can't wait to see her shine even more ~ Uri Jiyeon, fighting! ^^
Don't let haters bring you down ~

But, im concerned with her health tho. They have activities here and there :(