Diadem Forums

[POLL] Which new Japanese song from Gossip Girls do you like the most?

nathaniel

Which new song from Gossip Girls is your favorite?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which new song from Gossip Girls is your favorite?

• Just Now
    • Lucky Wannabeee!
    • Keep On Walking
    • Knockin' on my heart
    • MUSICA MUSICA
    • Na Otteoke (Japanese vers.)
    • TTL (DJ Hanmin mix)

For me, it's "Lucky Wannabeee!" and "Knockin' on my Heart" but I genuinely enjoy all the songs! Lucky Wannabeeeeeeeee is soo fun and happy :)

I like the tempo of "Keep On Walking" and "Just Now" is really trendy with the American/EDM sound but it's also fun and happy to listen to. I'll wait to listen it to more in the summer for now haha

I agree, all songs are really enjoyable! Number 1 for me however is Lucky Wannabeee! Followed by Just Now, Musica Musica and Knockin' On My Heart.

I can't help but just feel happy when listening to Lucky Wannabeee! and Just Now. :D

In my opinion, this is T-ara's best Japanese album yet.

i can't pick one.....

but when i listen to Knockin On My Heart , i got multi emotion... :ph34r:

for Lucky WannaBeee, i got wild feeling...hehe.. B)

for Just Now, makes me look into future and happy... :lol:

for Musica Musica, remind me about Aqua and Vengaboyz era...^_^:)

for Keep On Walking, Anime... :D

Did you ppl realize you can vote more than one? I just went ahead and did that (vote everything). Lol

I like this album as whole but if I really had to choose, my top three would be: Knockin'on My Heart, Lucky Wannabeee, and the new T.T.L remix. My all-time favorite T-ara Japanese song is still Bunny Style though.

Did you ppl realize you can vote more than one? I just went ahead and did that (vote everything). Lol

I like this album as whole but if I really had to choose, my top three would be: Knockin'on My Heart, Lucky Wannabeee, and the new T.T.L remix. My all-time favorite T-ara Japanese song is still Bunny Style though.

I love them all equally though, same as Target and Beautiful sniper. Their original Japanese songs are all good.

OK i'm also like the Captain, waiting for my CD to come. So in the meantime, i downloaded the album :mellow: :mellow:

I noticed one of the songs is called [secret Track]. Anyone notice it?

To me it's the Japanese version of Na Otteoke but with no Korean parts at all.

Wannabe Lucky is my favorite, really awesome. The rest aren't really that great, to me at least.

I liked the japanese Nr. 9 and What should I do but I've already listened to them before and already got bored. Sure there's another What should I do that has no korean in it but it's a small difference. I would have loved a Jeon Won Diary in japanese.

• 4 weeks later...

I like all the songs in the album. it's amazing! but if I could choose, I would choose, Knockin'on my heart. the song is very addictive and the melody is very nice. I would sing "knock knock knock" wherever and whenever I am. LOL xD and the second would be Just Now. I love this song very much and the lyrics are inspirational :>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...