Diadem Forums

[14.05.16] Jiyeon spotted grabbing a meal at Burger King with her friends

nathaniel

[14.05.16] Jiyeon spotted grabbing a meal at Burger King with her friends

201405161100777093_5375718d17984.jpg

On the night of the 15th, Jiyeon was spotted enjoying a quick meal at a Burger King location with three of her friends! And on the morning of the 16th, images were published via an online community with pictures of Jiyeon at that Burger King and where she is seen with her friends, looking at posters of herself upon the wall.

Jiyeon’s posters are displayed upon the wall because last month T-ara’s agency entered into a deal with the fast food restaurant chain Burger King in addition to the major coffee shop chain TOMNTOMS to display pictures of Jiyeon’s fast approaching solo debut in various locations across Korea.

Being displayed all across Burger King and TOMNTOMS is a great opportunity for Jiyeon since both of those places are incredibly popular, with tons of locations, and are so often visited by a large variety of different people.

And what other female solo artist has the honor of saying she is in hundreds of Burger King’s across Korea? I think it’s just Jiyeon – now known as the Queen of Burger King!

Source: OSEN

What do you think Jiyeon ordered at Burger King?

Jiyeon's expression is priceless.. :D Embarassed? Thrilled? Horrified? Proud? All mixed in to one. Well at least we now know that Jiyeon does use the products she endorses.. he he If Jiyeon is the Queen of Burger King should her fans be known as Burger Queen's?

All hail Her Majesty, the Queen of Burger King!

I lol'ed at this pic. If it were me, there's no way I'm eating at a place with my face on it. Look at Jiyeon, her face was like, "OH GOD WHY" lmao.

Not sure what's BK menu outside of my country but I would def go for a good ol' whooper.

I am absolutely sure that Jiyeon felt so excited to see herself on the posters at all of the Burger King restaurants across South Korea. And i'm sure that her friends felt super duper happy for her as well. So yeah, with this kind of awesome news, I truly have a feeling that Jiyeon's solo debut will be extra successful and I wouldn't be surprised if her solo debut single immediately tops the charts after its release. Plus i'm truly extra excited for Jiyeon's solo debut myself